𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ➪ 𝙰𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

"𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙."
☟︎☟︎☟︎

Everyone was eager to escape the classroom once the bell had gone. I gathered my thing, stuffing them in my bag, not even caring wether it was organised or not, and sped out of the classroom as fast as I could.

Harry, Ron, Hemrione and I walked down the stairs, on our way downstairs. Ron was rambling on about how brilliant Moody was.
"Brilliant isn't he?" He marvelled, "completely demented of course and it's terrifying to be in the same room as him but, he's really been there you know. He's looked evil in the eye."

Harry and I kept quiet, trudging behind them both, however Hermione had her own opinion on the matter. "There's a reason those curses are unforgivable," she huffed, swinging her arms as marched down the stairs in annoyance, "and to perform them in a classroom. I mean did you see Neville's face?"

Hermione seemed so pissed off at what had just happened. So much so that she didn't notice Neville was beside us. Harry had the nudge her, signalling for her to stop as we saw him stood beside the window. He was staring out into the distance and looked as though he was thinking deeply about something.

"Neville?" I spoke in a soft tone, placing my hand on his arm lightly. However my effort to be kind and gentle had soon been ruined as Moody made his way over and grabbed Neville by the collar, causing me to jump and step away.

"You alright son?" He asked pulling Neville away from the window. Neville didn't say a word. His gaze was fixed on the floor. "Come with me, we'll have a cup of tea."

Professor Moody lead Neville back into his office, and Ron, Harry, Hermione and I made our way to the Great Hall. Luckily, the rest of the day wasn't as eventful as Defence Against the Dark Arts was, which was a relief to say the least. Harry and I decided to move our potions studying to another day, considering we'd just had a very eventful hour.

"Would you like to hang out in our common room after dinner Cherry?" Hermione asked as we made our way to the great hall. Harry and Ron were walking either side of us, listening in to the conversation.

"Yeah sure," I smiled at her, "I'd love to. Can't stay too late tho or my bro will be wondering where I am."

As we made our way into the Great Hall, I caught a glimpse of Harry out of the corner of my eye. He had a massive smile on his face as he looked down at his feet.

After saying goodbye to the three of them, I sat down with my brother at the Hufflepuff table. We laughed and joked around while eating our food; especially when Nick attempted and failed to balence his spoon on the ridge if his nose. We then had some amazing chocolate pudding before leaving at the end of the feast. I said goodbye to my Hufflepuff friends and then made my way over to Harry, Ron and Hermione, who were waiting at the Great Halls entrance.