𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ➪ 𝚂𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝

"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪!"☟︎☟︎☟

☟︎☟︎☟

Transfiguration was my final lesson of the day. I hated Fridays just because I had double transfiguration. I didn't mind the lesson, but having two hours of it just made it drag, especially when it was the last day before the weekend. I was so happy when the lesson ended, that I packed my things extremely fast and rushed out of the classroom, eager to get down to the quidditch pitch to practice with Cedric.

"Cherry!" A voice called from behind me as I exited Professor McGonagalls classroom. I looked back to see Harry, shoving his books into his bag messily while he made his way towards me.

"Hey, I have a question," he continued as we both walked down the hallway, "i'm gunna go down to the lake and chill for a bit if you wanna join me. I know it's getting colder now but the lakes really nice down there in autumn like with the leaves and all." Harry rambled on about the lake, although eventually I had to stop him. He'd gotten himself quite excited about the whole lake thing and I now felt bad for not being able to go with him.

"Sorry Harry, I would love to go, but im supposed to be practicing quidditch with Cedric this afternoon," I explained, "your welcome to join us if you want but-"

"It's okay," he cut me off, "it's fine I don't mind. I'm pretty sure neville goes down there to look for Herbology plants or something I'll probably just talk to him." I nodded with a smile and said goodbye before heading down to the Hufflepuff Common Room.

I changed into my quidditch uniform and put my hair up into two dutch braids which met in a low ponytail. I always put my hair in this hairstyle for quidditch because it kept all my hair away from my face. I then grabbed my broom and met Cedric in the lounge area of the common room.

"Finally," he huffed, standing up from the couch, "thought you've never be ready." He was in his quidditch uniform too, and it looked as though he'd been waiting for ages.

"Oh shut up, I was sorting my hair out," I mumbled, dragging him along.

"What did I tell you!" He called back to Nick and Marcus as we left the common room. They'd obviously had some kind of chat about what they thought was taking me so long.

Cedric and I did a quick stretch and warm up of laps around the pitch before beginning to practice. When we were at home over the summer, we played a lot of quidditch. We would either have a one on one game of who could score the most points and save the most shots. We also did a few games of who could catch the snitch first, Cedric obviously won almost every time. This time however, we decided to try practice a few skills we'd seen the professionals do at the world cup. I almost fell off my broom about ten times, so did Cedric, but eventually we did succeed in doing most of the skills. However, eventually, we were tired, smelly and ready for some food, so we made our way back up the the castle to get showered and changed.