𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ➪ 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

"𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙!"☟︎☟︎☟︎

☟︎☟︎☟︎

My dad, Cedric and I met back up with the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione, and we all made our way through the now lit up woods, on our way to the World Cup. I could hardly contain my excitement. As we made our way there, I was giddily jumping up and down, a beaming smile on my face as I chatted to Harry, Hermione and Ron, all of us extremely excited. But no one was more excited than I. I felt like I was gunna pee myself I was that giddy.

We all made our way into the stadium, and I gazed around in amazement. I'd never seen anything so big. It was magnificent. Colours everywhere, glitter filling the room, the sun setting in the background and voices heard all around. I couldn't help but gawk around. We had to climb up about a million stairs until we got to our seats, but as soon as we were there, it was worth it

"Come on now, everyone take your seats," Mr Weasley was talking loudly to be heard over all the extremely loud witches and wizards all around the stadium. One by one we filed into the stands, desperate to be able to relax our legs which, speaking for myself at least, were burning from the amount of steps we had climbed up tonight.

I sighed loudly as I slumped down onto the bench, my feet pulsing from how tired they were. Mr Weasley and my dad were sat behind us, the children on the front row, so we could stand up at the balcony's edge if we wanted to see better.

The twins were on the far right, then Ginny, then Cedric, then me, then Harry, then Hermione, then Ron. I continuously kept turning around to my dad, asking question after question, too excited to keep it in. It's been my dream to go to a proper Quidditch game since I first rode a broom. I love Quidditch more than life itself, and this was my first ever time seeing a professional game.

Soon all the lights went out in the stadium and our attention turned to the front, everything going silent.

"Good evening!" Cornelius Fudge's voice bellowed form the other side of the stadium. I was practically bouncing up and down in my seat I was so ecstatic. The lights once again turned on and I took my Omnioculars from around my neck and looked through them, zooming in on the Minister.

"As Minister for Magic," Cornelius Fudge yelled, his wand to his throat. He was obviously using some kind of voice inhancing spell. "It gives me great pleasure," he continued, "to welcome each and every one of you, to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match, begin!"

The minister set a light into the middle of the pitch, sort of like a whistle, and oneby one all the players flew out onto the pitch, and the crowd erupted in cheers once more. I immediately dropped my Omnioculars, them dropping at my chest, still hanging around my neck and ran as fast as I could to the balcony bar, dragging Cedric with me. And  straight away Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred and George all joined us at the edge of the banister, gazing up in amazement.