𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ➪ 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚜

"𝙃𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙙, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧?"☟︎☟︎☟

☟︎☟︎☟

The November night air was cold, considering winter was now creeping up on us. My coat was zipped up to my chin, hoping to shield myself from the cold as much as I could. The dark surrounded us as we made our way down to the woods. I clung onto Harry's arm as we entered the Dark Forrest, which was so dark we had now ditched the cloak so Hagrid would be able to see us better. We both had our wands up with lights at the end, having used the lumos charm before we entered the forest. Of course this didn't make much of a difference as we could only see a couple inches in-front of us.

Harry and I spoke in low voices, as not to attract any unwanted creatures towards us.
"Where are we meeting Hagrid?" I asked, keeping my voice down. Harry was constantly snapping his head around in all directions to ensure nothing was following us. So much so that he had almost tripped over some tree roots that had grown along the path about four times.

"Just through there I think," he pointed with his free arm. The other, I had my arms wrapped around as to not loose him. I was of course, extremely scared, however Harry being there with me gave me some sort of comfort for a weird reason.

"Next time you ask me to go to the dark forest with you after hours," I said, looking up at him, "don't." He let out a small chuckle and nodded, spinning his head around to behind us.

"Don't worry I won't be going into the dark forest after hours again," he replied, but then paused and looked down at me, "hopefully." I shook my head, a slight smile on my face. Soon I began to hear footsteps ahead of us. I caught a glimpse of a large figure in the distance and I tightened my grip on Harry, holding my wand out in front. At first, my heart beat quickened, but when a large lantern came into view I squinted my eyes. Thankfully I saw that it was none other than Rubeus Hagrid.

"Hey Hagrid," Harry smiled, a small sigh of relief exclaims from his breath, "I brought Cherry, I hope you don't mind." Hagrid beamed down at Harry and I.
"Harry, thank you for coming," he smiled, and turned to look at me, "and of course it's no problem. Always lovely to see you Cherry."

I had never seen Hagrid on the castle grounds when he wasn't teaching. Since he was the care of magical creatures Professor now I only saw him in lessons, apart from at dinner of course. He was wearing a long, brown, button up coat and some dark, black trousers. He had a big glory lily pinned to the right side of his coat. It looked to have been dead for quite some time but still had some colour left. His hair was not his scruffy usual mess of black, but looked to have been combed and styled away from his forehead.

Harry, Hagrid and I made our way through the woods. Having Hagrid's lamp give us a lot more light, Harry and I let the light out from our wands and followed Hagrid, feeling quite a lot safer now we were with him.