𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ➪ 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙,"

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙,"

"Well it's not first class, but it'll do," my dad beamed at me as I walked back into the main lounge area. Cedric was browsing the kitchen for snacks, and I walked over to the kitchen, joining him.

"We'll need some water of course," dad continued, and then turned to both his kids, who at the moment were stuffing their faces with bread rolls, "Cherry, Ced, why don't you both go get some firewood and some water?"

Cedric and I looked at each other.

"Well we'll go get the water but dad," Ced spoke after finishing the food in his mouth, "but we have an oven, why do we have to-"

Cedric was cut off by my dad. "This is how the muggles do it," he said matter of factly, "camping, so, firewood." My dad had a very enthusiastic grin on his face cause Ced and I to chuckle.

"Come on Cherry," Cedric beckoned me to follow him out the tent and we said goodbye to dad, making our way to the firewood stockpile.
We both grabbed as much firewood as we could carry and made our way back to the tent, not that far away from the stock and made a pile of firewood outside.

"Here you go dad, there are some matches in the kitchen, you can use them to start the fire while Chez and I go get some water," Cedric informed our dad and he nodded, thanking us and making his way into the kitchen to grab the matches.

Ced and I made our way in the opposite direction of the stockpile, towards the clean water taps. We both grabbed some large buckets, Cedric taking two and one for myself. We waited in the cue and then filled them all up. Cedric held them both in his arms, and I situated my bucket resting on my chest, holding the bottom with my hands. I could barely see over the top of the heavy metal bucket, but managed to move it around a little so I could see better.

Cedric, seeing me struggling, spoke up, "you okay carrying that?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I replied, finally managing to carry it properly.

"You sure? I can go put these in the tent and come back if you want?" He offered, but I shook my head.

"I'm fine Ced," I replied, beginning to walk on, back to the tent. On our journey back, we noticed everyone finally coming out of their tents. Many decorations had been hung up, celebrating the two teams playing in the Quidditch final.

My arms had begun to get very tired by this point. I could barely hold the large bucket up against my chest.

"Nick!" I heard Cedric yell, making his way over to the space to the right of us. His best friend Nick Taylor was also here. His parents were setting up their tent, while Nick was on the floor setting up the fire. I followed Cedric over to him.