𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 ➪ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚍

"𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮

"𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮..."
☟︎☟︎☟

It seemed impossible in my eyes. I couldn't understand how it was possible. Fred and George couldn't even do it, but some how, Harry Potter had managed to enter the Twiwizard Tournament. Maybe he had one of the older students do it for him? Or maybe even a teacher?

Marcus, Nick and Zach wouldn't stop talking about how proud they were of Cedric, and of course I was proud of him too. He was chosen for the Triwizard Tournament for god sake. I was scared for him, but also proud of him and I had now convinced myself in the past few hours or so that I believed he would win. But all I could think about for now was Harry. The look in his eyes as he walked past me in the Great Hall. His green eyes baring into my soul as he nervously trudged his way down to Dumbledore. It broke me. You could tell he was absolutely frightened. And confused. He didn't ask for this that's for sure.

I tossed and turned that night. I just couldn't keep my eyes closed. I stared at the ceiling in the dark, all sorts of things running through my head. Cedric, Harry, the Tournament. i didn't even have quidditch too take my mind off things. There were no games this year because of the Triwizard Tournament, which of course had upset me deeply. I had so many questions. Questions I didn't have the answer to. And I was determined to find them.

Friday morning, I was up and dressed before seven. I'd had about two hours of sleep that night but I didn't care. I was up and buzzing about at early hours. I made my way out of the common room and back upstairs to the main castle. The hallways were pretty much empty, apart from the odd early bird who would be roaming the halls with a bright beaming smile on their face.

The early morning sun shone through the castle windows and the Great Hall was practically empty when I arrived. There were no more than six people on each table. I scanned the room with my tired eyes, and noticed a familiar raven haired boy sat alone at the Gryffindor table. His messy hair even messier than usual, his uniform in a slump as he sat with his head in his hands.

I made my way over and sat down beside him. He lifted his head up from his cereal as I did so and his eyes lit up.

"Hey," he smiled tiredly making me chuckle.

"Good morning," I smiled sweetly as I began to take bits of food and pile them onto my plate, "what are you doing up so early?"

He shrugged, slowly stirring the cereal around his bowl with a spoon. "Couldn't sleep," he replied, "what's your excuse?" I took a bite from my croissant before responding. "Same," I nodded, "I couldn't stop thinking about what happened."

Harry's face dropped a little, as though he knew what was coming. He looked back at his cereal sighing. I knew he didn't put his name into the goblet of fire, but I just had to make sure.