𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ➪ 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝

"𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙮

"𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙮."
☟︎☟︎☟︎

After everything that happened at the World Cup, the rest of the holidays flew by and soon enough it wasn't that long until we had to go back to Hogwarts. My brother would be entering his seventh year meaning it would be his last. As for me, I was going into fourth year, and I couldn't wait.

Ced and I had to go to Diagon alley to get a few things before the start of term, so we were lucky we were able to get everything we needed last minute. We used flu powder to get there. The letters from Hogwarts also said we had to buy dress robes for a "special event" that the school was hosting this year. So that's exactly what we did first.

My brother went off to the boys section and I wondered around the girls. Every so often I would mess with the fabric of one of the dresses, or take it off the pole and hold it up against myself, but nothing really caught my eye. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see...

"Hermione," I beamed and leaned forward for a hug. We wrapped our arms around each other, happily before pulling away to speak.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Good, good, and you?" She replied.

"Yeah, I'm good, just struggling to find a cute dress for this "special event" we're having at school," I huffed, getting a bit annoyed.

"I was just about to do that," she smiled, "do you wanna look together."

"Sure, yeah."

Hermione and I looked at dresses for the next hour or so, chatting and giggling together as we did so. My brother came over saying he'd finished and was going to meet me at the ice cream shop in a few hours. I was wondering around aimlessly, getting a little bored of seeing the same dresses over and over again. Until, I saw the perfect dress. I took it off the rack and held it against myself. It was made from light blue coloured, lace fabric, with a darker blue flowery pattern down the skirt. It had thin spaghetti straps and ended at my feet. It was gorgeous. I smiled and ran over to Hermione; holding the dress behind me.

"Hermione," I grinned giddily, "I think I've found the perfect dress."

"Me too," she smiled, "show them on three?"

"One, two-" I began.

"Three," she squealed and we pulled our dresses out from behind us. Hermione was absolutely beautiful. It was a light pink colour with lace as the sleeves and a dark pink ribbon around the waist, tied in a bow at the front.

"I love that," I gasped. "I love yours too," she giggled, a huge smile on her face.

She sighed contently and looked at me, "I love having a friend who's a girl. I mean I love Harry and Ron but, it's good to have some girl time you know."