Chapter 3: Stay Strong, Not Angry: Kiba and Gasper's Call

Madoka POV
I woke up, making plans on what I'm gonna say today. Today I was gonna have Sirzechs call Kiba and Gasper. I had to check on them first. Their my best friends and I consider them my bros.

If I'm gonna be getting better, so should everyone else. And the best way I can think of is by doing this with Sirzechs.

I laid in my bed thinking of what I was gonna say. What was I gonna do when I hear from Kiba and Gasper again?

Timeskip
It was finally time to call Kiba and Gasper. I grabbed the phone the hospital is letting me use and called Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Time for Day 1. Who are we calling tonight Madoka?

Madoka: Get me Kiba and Gasper.

I hung up, waiting for my best friends to call.

Gasper POV
Everything hasn't been the same anymore. Everyone was either sad or angry. But I've just been trying to keep my shoulders up but every time I think of Madoka, I feel a lot of pressure and look down. But then, Sirzechs came in.

Sirzechs: Hey everyone.

Rias: *depressed* B-Brother. What are you doing here?

Sirzechs: Starting this week, you are all having one on one personal phone conferences with someone. Starting today.

It surprised everyone. I don't know what it was all about either. But it peeked everyone's curiosity.

Gasper: Does the order matter?

Sirzechs: Yep, the person you're talking to told me that they'll choose who they wish to speak to. Today is the only two person call.

Rias: So who is it today?

Sirzechs: Kiba and Gasper.

Me and Kiba?! Why us first?

Sirzechs: You two come with me. I'll see you all tomorrow.

Kiba and I followed Sirzechs. I held Kiba's hand cause I was shy about all of this.

Kiba: It's okay Gasper. It's just a phone conference. What could go wrong?

I started to thing of the times Kiba snapped. It was pretty scary to see him like this.

Sirzechs: Alright were here.

We entered a room and then Sirzechs placed a soundproof barrier spell in the room.

Sirzechs: This is a personal one. It's only between you all. Enjoy, just call this number and ask for MT6410.

We were given a number and a 6 digit code. What did the code mean? I was really nervous about this.

3rd Person POV
Kiba and Gasper held the phone for a moment before taking a deep breath and dialed the number.

???: Hello, what can I help you with?

Kiba: Hello I'm here for MT6410?

???: Ah I see. He'll be with you shortly.

Kiba and Gasper waited for a moment before hearing a phone being picked up. Suddenly, they heard a voice out of it.

???: H-Hello?

They couldn't believe it. Their faces went from blank to shock. They knew exactly who was behind this line. And they couldn't be happier.

Kiba: M-Madoka?!?!

Gasper: *starts to tear up* I-Is that you?!

Madoka:.....Hey Kiba. Hey Gasper.

Kiba and Gasper felt their tears fall from their faces. Their best friend was awake, and alive.