Chapter 19: The Tribal Chief Awakens! Madoka vs. Vali! Part 1

3 Months Later

3rd Person POV
Madoka had recovered from his concussion and had returned to working out to beat Vali.

Within the span of 3 months, Madoka had acquired his balance breaker and juggernaut drive.

Today, Madoka was seen staring into the bathroom mirror. He was taking deep breaths to himself.

Today wasn't just an ordinary day for Madoka.

Today was the day he had his fight with Vali.

Madoka sighed as he thought of everything that he had worked for, everything he had to suffer through to get here. Everything that he has promised.

He did not plan to break them in this fight.

There was then a knock on the door.

???: Madoka, you ready?

Madoka: *sigh* Yeah. I'm ready.

He opened the door to find his bro, Kiba outside.

The two nodded at each other and began to leave the house, with Madoka leading and Kiba following him.

The two walked out to find everyone standing at a large opening.

Rias, Akeno and the rest of the peerage stood at one side. Standing on the other side included Bikou, Kuroka, Arthur Pendragon, Le Fay Pendragon and Madoka's opponent, Vali.

Standing in the middle was the governor of the Fallen Angels and Girgori, Azazel.

Azazel: Hello there, Madoka Terada.

Madoka: Azazel.

A magic circle appears, revealing Sirzechs and Grayfia.

Rias: Zechs?! Grayfia?!

Grayfia: We did not want to miss this match. Your parents will join soon.

Rias was more shocked now, her parents are coming to this fight.

Sona appeared with her peerage as well, with Serafall following them.

Rias: Sona?!

Sona: Hello Rias.

Rias: What are you doing here?

Sona: We came to see this fight, I was told be my sister that this would be a massive fight that I didn't want to miss. So I decided to see if that is true.

Then, another magic circle appeared, revealing Rias's parents, Zeoticus and Venelana.

Rias: Hello mother, hello father.

Zeoticus: Rias! My little girl!

Venelana: How's my dearest daughter?

Rias: I am alright mother, I see we are all here to witness this?

Zeoticus: Indeed we are.

Everyone had stopped their conversations and stared at the two dragon emperors.