Chapter 20: Acknowledgement: Madoka vs. Vali! Part 2

3rd Person POV
.....Madoka Terada.

Standing in front of the Juggernaut Drive armor Ddraig was apparently in was Madoka!

But when they saw him, he looked different.

His hair..........was red.

He had marks that looked like tattoos on his left arm, chest and face. His eyes were green, and he seemed to have a different kind of clothes on. Madoka also had his own pair of wings that looked like Ddraig's wings.

(This is basically what Madoka looks like, the only difference is his hair style will be his, also no jewelry.)

(And because I can, the music above the chapter is his battle theme

(And because I can, the music above the chapter is his battle theme. You can play it as the fight goes.)

Everyone stared at Madoka in awe. The girls still had tears streaming down their faces because Madoka was still alive.

Madoka felt power surge through his body as he stared at everyone.

Madoka's Mind: (I am.....the Red Dragon Tribal Chief.)

Madoka began to steep forward. But what surprised people the most. Ddraig's Juggernaut Drive was walking behind him, almost like he was mimicking him!

Saji: H-Holy shit! It's almost like that beast is copying him!

Madoka then stood back and took a deep breath and let out a roar. It sounded like his voice combined with a dragon.

Koneko covered her ears to how loud the roar was. Madoka raised as arms as Ddraig did the same. Madoka slashed the air as if he was going to strike like a wild animal. But Ddraig slashed at Vali, sending him back a couple feet.

Gasper: Woah. Brother seems to have a shared mind with Ddraig!

Kiba: It's pretty badass. But the power is immense!

Vali got back up and was met with a punch coming from Ddraig.

Madoka: You think you can kill me just like that?! Nice try, but that won't work on me. Besides, I've got promises I refuse to break.

Vali: I will beat you!

Vali punched Ddraig back, sending Madoka with him as well.

BOOST!

Madoka constantly used Boost to unleash a powerful attack to destroy Vali's Juggernaut Drive armor.

Vali was losing his sanity at this point with how long Juggernaut Drive was activated. So he mindlessly dove at Madoka to try and kill him again. But what Vali didn't know was.....

...

...

...

...