Chapter 21: Time with the Girls

Alright. You all voted for it. This is the lemon chapter everyone! I hope you all enjoy my first try at this.
________________________________

3rd Person POV
Today was a new day for the ORC. It has been a whole week since Madoka defeated Vali and was acknowledged as the Red Dragon Tribal Chief.

Today was a little different however. The girls told Madoka to hang out with Kiba and Gasper today because they had plans for a bit.

Madoka felt just a little hurt but he did miss hanging out with the boys.

Madoka met up with Kiba and Gasper at the campus, Gasper however brought a girl with them.

Madoka: Hey guys. Oh Gasper, who did you bring?

Gasper: O-Oh! Madoka, meet T-Tomoe. She's m-my girlfriend.

Tomoe: Hi! I'm Tomoe Meguri!

Madoka then realized, that this is Sona's knight.

Madoka: Woah hey Tomoe! Gasper I didn't know you were hanging with Sona's knight!

Gasper: *shocked* S-She's what!

Madoka: Oh you didn't know? I mean I'd get it, being in a box almost every day and all.

Kiba: And I see her almost all time too. I am dating Tsubaki after all.

Gasper: W-Wait who's Tsubaki?

Madoka: Sona's queen. So anyway, Tomoe, probably a weird question to ask. But what made you fall for Gasper?

Tomoe: Well, 1. I just love how cute and small he is! I just want to hug him and love him as long as possible, maybe even impossible! And 2. He's just so sweet! I can't hate him for that!

After that, the group hung out for a bit. Madoka went up to Kiba to discuss something.

Madoka: I did not expect Tomoe to be a shota-con.

Kiba: Me neither to be honest. Sona sure has interesting members in her peerage.

Kiba knew all the types of lovers and kinks. He just doesn't show it because he is a gentleman and respects women of their choices.

After hanging out for a bit again, Madoka got a text, and saw it was from Rias.

Rias: *text* Hey Madoka, the girls and I are ready to be with you tonight. You want to come over?

Madoka: *text* Yeah, I missed you all today.

Rias: *text* Okayyy don't make us wait too long 😉

Madoka's Mind: (Rias sent a wink emoji. I have a feeling shit is about to go down.)

Madoka: Hey guys, I gotta go, I'll see ya later?

Kiba: Alright see you later bro.

Madoka left, leaving Kiba and Gasper with Tomoe.

Gasper: Hey Kiba, you should get Tsubaki so we could do a double date!

Kiba: That sounds like a nice plan Gasper!

Kiba called Tsubaki and together, they had a double date with Gasper and Tomoe.

Meanwhile
Madoka POV
Rias texted me to come home. She sent three y's and a wink emoji. I have a feeling this is going to be a crazy night for me.

Once I got home I opened the door and saw the the house was empty. No one in sight.

Madoka: Uhhh hello? Girls?

I walked forward, the only sound coming out was the creaking of the floor. I slowly stepped forward with precaution, because I had no idea what was happening, yet.