Chapter 10: A Visiting Twist

3rd Person POV
It was a new day in the ORC. Things have been changing since then after Madoka's phone conferences. Here's what's going on now:

Rias has new hope to one day, physically say thank you to Madoka for helping them. And for keeping them together.

Akeno's depression had subsided. She still wishes to see Madoka for saving her mentally.

Asia no longer has nightmares. She still sleeps with the same cow plush given to her by Madoka.

Koneko eats normal again. Her rib cage is no longer exposed. She now has an undying hatred for Issei.

Rossweisse has been sober ever since her call from Madoka.

Xenovia has been catching up with her classes thanks to Asia and Rossweisse, and has returned to getting back to training.

Kiba's anger towards the girls has faded. But his hatred to Issei has not.

Gasper no longer has pressure on his shoulders. He had been seeing someone in Sona Sitri's peerage now. No, he's not at the dating part yet nor having sex either.

The group was minding their own business until Sirzechs had appeared once again.

Sirzechs: Hello everyone!

Rias: *surprised* Brother?! What are you doing here?

Sirzechs: Oh I'm just here to get you guys. We going somewhere today.

Rias: *curious* Why?

Sirzechs: Just thought I'd spend time with my dearest little sister.

Everyone remained suspicious about this. Just why would the current Lucifer show up today to spend time with his sister and her peerage?

(Here's a Flashback of why)

Flashback
Sirzechs POV
I was laying in bed with my wife Grayfia, but I got a sudden call from my phone. It was Madoka calling me. I quickly answered it.

Sirzechs: Hello?

Madoka: Hey Zechs.

Sirzechs: Hey Madoka, what's up.

Madoka: I have some good news and a favor!

Sirzechs: Ooookay? What is it?

Madoka: Well the good news is, the doctors just informed me that I am cleared to leave!

I sat up with amazement and excitement for my sister's pawn.

Sirzechs: That's amazing Madoka! But what's this favor you need.

Madoka: *scratches back of his head* Well......I need some payments done before I can leave. And I don't have any money on me. So.....Can you help me out with that?

I facepalm myself and sighed. I knew this was gonna be a long day.

Sirzechs: Do you want me to get Rias to pick you up when it comes through.

Madoka: You know what....yeah. But don't tell her that I'm being released. Just tell her that you're just coming here. Don't say the hospital, let it be a surprise.

Sirzechs: You like surprising don't you.

Madoka:......Perhaps.

Sirzechs: *sigh* Alright. I'll do it.

Madoka: Oh and one more thing.

Sirzechs: What now?

Madoka: Can you have Grayfia get me a pair of clothes in my room? The ones I had with me got destroyed when I got attacked.