Chapter 13: He Knows More: Madoka vs. Issei!

3rd Person POV
Everyone sat around the couch Issei and Madoka were sitting on, as they waited for the first question.

Rias: I can't believe this is happening.

Issei: On don't worry babe. You and I will be having a lot of fun after I'm done with him.

Rias got extremely annoyed with this.

Grayfia: Alright, it's time to start.

Everyone at up and listened.

Grayfia: This one should be easy. Question 1: What part of Rias's body does she take the most pride in?

Issei: Oh that's easy! It's clearly her BOOBS! *pervy face*

Rias looked disgusted at Issei's comment and covered her chest with her arms.

Madoka: Her hair.

Everyone turned to Madoka.

Madoka: Rias takes the most pride in her hair.

Rias felt her cheeks glow pink. She showed a small smile as she slightly caresses her hair.

Issei glared at Madoka.

Grayfia: Question 2: Where does Akeno get her S&M kink?

Issei: Really? I always thought she developed it.

Akeno: *not impressed*

Madoka: *sigh* She gets it from her family

Akeno gave a smile with a pink tint on her cheeks. She nodded, confirming that Madoka was correct.

Grayfia: Alright then. Question 3: Who is Koneko's favorite music artist.

Madoka's Mind: (Oh this is too fucking easy.)

Issei: Isn't it like Eminem or Drake?

Koneko's Mind: (Dumbass.)

Madoka's Mind:

Madoka: Salamander Tomita

Koneko looked at Madoka and nodded. But inside her head, she was smiling and blushing.