Epilogue

Hey everyone. Before I begin this, I have to break some hearts.

This is the final chapter of the book.

So with that said, I'd like to give my viewers, my voters, and my supporters of this book, one final:

Thank You
________________________________

10 Years Later

3rd Person POV
Today was just a regular day in Kuoh Academy. Everyone was on their lunch break currently. Everyone seems to be in perfect harmony on the campus.

But we are taking this journey to an office. This office was previously held by a man known as Zeoticus Gremory. Now sitting in that seat was a man with black hair and a....familiar scar on his cheek and eyebrow....wait a minute...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....it's the Red Dragon Tribal Chief himself! Madoka Terada!

Madoka is now the new administrator for Kuoh Academy, taking over after the former Head of the House of Gremory, Zeoticus.

There is a woman next to him however, a woman with pink glasses and black in what appears to be some sort of bob cut. Yep, it's Sona Sitri.

Madoka named Sona the principal of Kuoh Academy. Together, the two teamed up to make one goal happen, to give the girls of this academy more privacy. The two reformed the locker rooms to avoid boys trying to peep on girls changing. Since then, girls have had that privacy now.

But outside his work at Kuoh Academy, Madoka is also a loving and doting husband and father to his six wives and many children.

Madoka still looks for one goal, to find out who attacked his tribe, why, and kill them.

Also in Kuoh Academy, in a classroom, 2B most likely, sits a woman with beautiful and luscious red hair with curves that make the boys go crazy for. If you guessed it already, it's Rias Gremory!

 If you guessed it already, it's Rias Gremory!

Rias is a teacher here at Kuoh Academy. As well as the advisor for the still running Occult Research Club. To most of the boys here at Kuoh Academy, she is one of if not, the hottest teacher here.