Chapter 15: White Meets the New Red

3rd Person POV
It's been a few days since Issei's execution. Since then, nothing really has been affected. It is safe to say that Issei was easily forgotten.

But for Madoka, who became the New Red Dragon Emperor, had other things on his mind.

Madoka POV
The girls had been pretty distant lately. Even Akeno.

I mean, they give me attention now but, I barely see them, I miss hanging with them.

Well, I did get them some necklaces to show them how much they mean to me.

I went to the ORC and was about to enter the room, but it was dark and quiet.

Madoka: Hello? Anyone here? Girls?

Rias POV
Me and the girls have been distant with Madoka lately.

I felt bad for how we're going through with this but we wanted to surprise him.

After all.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....it is Madoka's birthday today.

We all had finished decorating the clubhouse, and finished the final touches to the cake we all baked. We then heard Kiba enter the room.

Kiba: Everyone! Madoka's here! Hide!

We all got into hiding and turned off the lights. The door suddenly opened.

Madoka: Hello? Anyone here? Girls?

I saw Madoka looking around and he was about to take another step, so I looked at the other girls and the other boys and nodded. We then took action.

3rd Person POV
The lights suddenly turned on and everyone popped up at Madoka.

ORC (minus Madoka): SURPRISE!!!!!

Madoka jumped and fell on his butt. He gripped his chest with surprise and shock.

Madoka: WOAH! WHAT THE HELL?!

Madoka looked around and saw a birthday cake with gifts and decorations everywhere. He looked at the calendar and saw what day it was.

February 24th

His birthday.

ORC: Happy Birthday Madoka!

Madoka kept the same shocked face before it turned to a face of relief as he grabbed his chest.

Madoka: Oh my Satan! You had me worried for a moment!

Akeno: *giggles* What did you thing we were doing dear? Something scandalous?

Madoka: Yeah.....something like that.

Everyone was enjoying the party. Everyone got Madoka a variety of gifts that included: