Chapter 5: Saying Goodnight: Asia's Call

Madoka POV
It was a new day. And I had a lot of things going on for the next phone conference I was doing. But I didn't know who to choose next.

I got myself lost in my own thoughts. I thought about my accident. How badly beat I was.

Then it made me think. Someone must be thinking about it over and over again. I realized someone was and has been having never ending nightmares.

Asia.

I gotta talk to her tonight.

I gotta make sure she's alright.

I decided to make an online purchase for something to help her sleep. I'll have Sirzechs pick it up.

Timeskip
I got up and slightly winced in pain due to my ribs and got ready to call Sirzechs.

*sigh*

Time to help Asia.

I called Sirzechs and told him to get Asia.

I hung up and waited.

Asia POV
It was horrible. Every time I fell asleep, I watched him die. I watched his lifeless eyes turn to me and tell me, that it was all my fault. Ever since, I never fell asleep again. I never wanted to feel that scared again. I was brought out of my thoughts when Sirzechs entered the room, and he had some sort of small box in his hand.

Sirzechs: How are you doing Asia?

Asia: *looks down* N-Not good.

Sirzechs: I'm sorry to hear that. Wanna tell me what's wrong?

Asia: N-No.

Sirzechs: Okay then. I just wanted to let you know that it's time for today's phone conference. You were chosen today.

At least it can get me off my mind of falling asleep.

Asia: O-Okay.

Sirzechs: Here. *hands over phone* Just call this number, and ask for MT6410. Oh and this is also for you.*gives small box* Don't open it yet was all I was told to say about it.

I watched Sirzechs place a soundproof barrier spell in my room. I sighed and looked at the phone while gripping my bedsheets.

I didn't want to fall asleep so I quickly dialed the number I was told to dial and waited for an answer.

???: Hello? How can I help you?

Asia:H-Hi. I-I'm looking for *looks at 6 digit code* MT6410?

???: Oh MT6410. Alright he will be here shortly.

There was silence again, I was shaking. The silence scared me. It only made me think of nightmares as I waited for someone to pick up. The silence stopped when I heard a voice finally.

???: H-Hello?

My eyes widened, I felt tears welling up in my eyes, asking to fall. My heart felt like it was going to break in a good way.

Asia: M-Madoka?! I-Is that y-you?!

Madoka: Hey Asia.

Asia: Madoka......MADOKA!!

3rd Person POV
Asia cries tears of happiness and relief. Madoka listened to Asia's sobbing. Asia finally stopped crying after a few minutes. Before Madoka could say anything, Asia quickly spoke.

Asia: Madoka! You're alive! Are you okay? Are you hurt? What's going on? Why did you leave us?

Madoka: Easy now Asia. I wouldn't say okay is the term of my current condition, when wrapped in bandages. I'd more say the term would be, I'm still in a pretty good amount of pain.