◘ First Kiss - Sakusa x Reader ◘

A/N: Sakusa and I both hate crowds...not for the same reason, but we both hate crowds lol
B/F/N - Best Friends Name

You walked into the Itachiyama gym slowly. Your best friend, who was the teams manager, ran up to greet you.

"Y/NNNN I NEED TO TALK TO YOU." She pulled you aside, away from ears reach.

"Good god B/F/N, gimme some air." You chuckled, grabbing your water bottle.

"Have you and Sakusa kissed yet?" She whisper-yelled while you took a sip. Water came spurting out of your mouth as you coughed up a storm. The whole team halted practice to see what was happening.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Sakusa asked, half worried.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah I'm fine, you guys just..go back to practiceee." You pushed it off, laughing. When they were out of sight, you pinched your supposedly best friend's ear.

"OWWW Y/N!!" She whined.

"No...we haven't...." You shuffled your feet awkwardly.

"Y/N, you two have been dating for a month."

"I know, but I don't want to scare him. You know he has a thing about germs." You wiped up the water on the gym floor.

"You're so dumb Y/N. He's obviously not going to make the first move, so you have to do it." She scolded you.

"Ok so what's your plan smartass?" You said mockingly. She narrowed her eyes.

"I don't have one...yet. But just you wait."

A/N: A L E X A N D E R   H A M I L T O N

You groaned. "Gee thanks B/F/N. You're such an amazing friend." 

"I know right." 

Time skip brought to you by "HEY HEY HEYYYY"

It was after school and you were walking home with your boyfriend, when your phone buzzed in your pocket.

From: B/F/N
To: Y/N
Subject: Kisses

Take him to see the sunset✨ 
Super big brain idea right ???

You thought about it for a moment before saying, "Sakusa?" 

He responded with a quiet, "hm?"

"Can you...come and watch the sunset with me? I promise we won't be around people."

He went silent for a minute. 

"....Ok...."

You smiled sweetly and grabbed his hand. 

"Come on, I know the perfect place." 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

The two of you - out of breath - finally reached a small hill with a willow tree. It was really the perfect place to see the sunset.

"This is nice Sakusa." You sat down next to him, and took his hand in yours. He stiffened slightly.

She's...germy, but...I don't wanna let go. He thought to himself.

"Thank you for coming here with me." You continued. "It's nice to get out with you."

"Well, thank you for not choosing a place with people." Sakusa said quietly. He felt his hot breath against his mask and decided to slip it off to breath the fresh autumn air.

You take this as a chance. Quickly, you wrap your arms around his neck and place a soft kiss on his lips. It barely lasted a second, but it was enough to make the germaphobe go red. You went back to your original position and acted like nothing happened.

The curly haired boy couldn't take it anymore. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you passionately. You gasped in surprise, but leaned into the kiss.

After breaking apart, he blushed and said, "I'm sorry, I couldn't wait any longer."

You laughed. "Kiss me whenever you want. I'm yours."

His face turned an even deeper shade of red.

You held his hand as you both stared up into the sunset.

Word Count: 552

A/N: Wow this is probably the most adorable thing I've ever written it's so pure I can't.......

Coming up:
Someone Like You 
🎶 - Oikawa x Reader
Hinata Drabble - Monologue
Vice Captains (Part Two - Request) - Sugawara x Reader
Onigiri Date - Osamu x Reader (Request)
(Damn I have a lot to do)
Receiving Practice (Part Two - Request) - Yaku x Reader

Any requests can go in the comments :7