◘ Violinist - Sakusa x Reader ◘

A/N: So i didn't get the violin solo for the online concert, but i did get it for the in person orchestra

"Sakusa! You know the orchestra got a new student today!" Komori said to his cousin.

"And?"

"She's AMAZING! We need to go after school today to see her."

"Tch. She can't be that good."

"Sakusa you need to stop being such a pessimist."

"I'm not."

"Whatever you say."

Sakusa frowned. The orchestra at Itachiyama was...never all that good. Was there really someone to turn it around? No one knew except Komori, but Sakusa adored classical music (Just go with it ok?) He hated seeing the mediocre players ruin it for him.

"Fine...let's go." He broke the silence, rolling his eyes.

You were a new student at Itachiyama Academy, second year. Since you were 5 years old, you've been playing the violin. 

Immediately you noticed, that orchestra wasn't the strong-point of the school. Well, clearly it was volleyball, since they had one of the top three aces and the #1 high school libero. But still, you gave your absolute all.

While practicing, you heard screams coming from the hall, and from the band room as well. Curious, you stopped playing, and took your violin. There you saw a pretty good looking guy, with a mask, along with a brown haired one, with rather large eyebrows.

The volleyball players  You rolled your eye and went back to practicing. (A/N: let me get a song and put it on the thingy at the top brb)

A/N: OK i back

The room quieted but you didn't notice. Sakusa and Komori stepped into the room. What Sakusa heard and saw, was absolutely mesmerizing.

Your playing was smooth and clear. It was like the entire world could stop just to listen to you.

When you had finished you opened your eyes to see everyone staring at you. Including the very good looking volleyball player.

"What are you all looking at?" You snapped. Sakusa was taken aback. After the angelic music he heard, he never expected that from a girl like you.

"Hey." You looked up to see mask dude and his friend. All around you girls glared.

"Go away." You grumbled, not wanting to die by the hands of a bunch of yandere fangirls.

"Where did you learn to play?" Sakusa asked sharply.

"I taught myself." You replied tiredly. "Y/N. Y/N L/N." You said literally as much as you could for him to leave.

"Komori Motoya!" His friend replied. "And this is Sakusa! We're on the volleyball team."

"Yeah..yeah I've heard." 

Awkward silence.

"Sakusa has been wanting to learn the violin if you can teach him, his number is ###-###-####." Komori said this all very quickly and ran away before Sakusa could beat the shit out of him.

"Stupid- I'm sorry about him."

"No problem. Hey, I can do lessons after school if you want." You spoke without thinking.

"......"

"I mean you don't have t-"

"Sure." He left with a bunch of girls screaming, before he pulled out a can of lysol and sprayed them all.