Baby

If you wanna be my baby, know I'm gonna drive you mad
Probably gonna call me crazy, I'm the best you've ever had, yeah
I can turn you on, on, on
Why your clothes still on, on, on?

alessia clover willows

Harry left only a few hours ago, and I already miss him. he makes really good pancakes.

He was different today, not as strong willed as usual and definitely not as scary, prompt in the way he held me to him, and told me everything was going to be okay. He seemed like his true self, instead of putting on this fake persona that just doesn't fit who he actually is. I know it may be scary for him to let me in, and let me see how he is in his true self, but I want to see more of the Harry I saw today, and not just the scary one.

I didn't want him to leave, but he reassured me that he would call me later tonight before he went to bed. There's something about him that he just doesn't stay around for a long time, it's like he's nervous to stay around my place for too long that I get to know him more. Of course, as anyone should to someone they're dating, I know about his family and his friends-his relationship with Mitch and Benji, but I know nothing about him. 

I want to know Harry, I want to know every single part of him, but I don't think he's ready for that yet, and I'm not ready until he's ready.

The night went by quickly, and I was cuddled in my corner again, doing as I usually do and slaving away at the keys of my beat up computer, trying everything to search for some sort of inspiration and some sort of name to get me started on what I want to get done. I have to get this done before the end of the week, the ideas list I mean, because if I don't I won't be able to get the summarizing done for my next meeting.

I don't want to rush it and have them hate the idea as a whole, but I also don't want to take as long as I can so I stress myself out the week before. There wasn't any deadline or anything fit my first book when it came to ideas and thinking of names for the characters, and that was something I really liked about becoming a influence to so many young people by myself, and had my time to think about everything before finding Benji and my team. Don't get my wrong, I'm so grateful to be able to get the sources I do from Tim's team, but I just wish they knew how hard it is to just think of something on the spot.

I had landed on one idea, a small town bookstore with a owner by the name of Ollie, whom had been working at that store since his 18th birthday, but the business hasn't been as good without the bustling cafe that used to be done the street. That's when Cohen and his best friend Lucy (named after my cat ofc duh) started their booming Cafe business right across the street. Personally, I hate the idea, but it's the only one I can think of so far, and I'd rather have something done tonight than have nothing after staying up this late in the corner of my stairs of my cold house.

I was so close to falling asleep on the staircase, but I made myself get up just so it doesn't mess up my back anymore, and I walk down the stairs to get some water for bed. I look up when there's a lazy bang on my door, and a muffled voice is heard behind it.

"sia!" I hear a familiar voice hiccup and it's too deep to be Fifer or Benji, but too high to sound like Harry. "It's Harrrryyyy," the voice giggles, and I walk towards the door, looking through the peep hole before seeing Harry swaying on his feet, a beer bottle in hand and i can already smell the alcohol on him. "Harry?" I mumble to myself, opening the door and his eyes were redder than my cheeks when he slapped my ass.

"You're awake!" He slurs, and I widen my eyes at him, watching as he waltz into my apartment without a care in the world. "Harry, what are you doing here?" I say softly, locking the door behind me, and it was just then that I realized he was shirtless under his jacket, and his tight sweats were untied in the front.