down days

I need someone to say
I'm not falling back, I'm stumbling aside
It's okay
To have down days
Okay
To have down days

hi guys! this is fluff to get me back on a schedule of writing again 🤞

missed you all :)

___

h.

i love waking up next to her.

the way she puts her hair in this silk band and the way her skin glistens in the morning from her skincare, or how she always ends up against me in some way, like she needs my heat during the night.

this morning i woke up with her in-front of me, curled so my chest was against her back, and her round ass nearly digging back into me. i smile, burying my nose in her hair, and she smelt of candy floss and peaches. i close my eyes, dozing in and out of sleep, being so overwhelmed by how much i have grown these last months with her.

i did feel bad, though. i felt as if i was the only one keeping us from putting some sort of relationship title, if you even call it that, on whatever we were. i wasn't worried about seeing other people of course, and i hoped it was the same for alessia.

my beautiful, sweet, alessia.

there was something about saying her name that literally gave me chills. i had gotten so used to the names i have for her that saying her name made the sight of her below me tumble round and round in my head.

i reach out for her hand, pulling it up to my lips and i kiss her knuckles one by one slowly, trying to savor her taste on my tongue. the more and more i am around her the more i crave her. i crave the idea of us living like this, too clouded by each other to even see what is going on outside of us. everything seemed fine now, the mistakes i've made calmed down over the last weeks.

i let her hand stay on my chest, and i push my hand between us so i could feel her sweet round ass, and how warm she was, smoothing my hand over her sweet tiny shorts, and i feel her softly sigh against me, her big pretty eyes popping open and she looks up at me sleepily, smiling her beautiful smile. "dimples" she whispers, turning around and wrapping her arms around me, my hands going to pull her on me, feeling her soft ass in my hands, squeezing her. "hi baby," i whisper into her neck, kissing the spot i left on her shoulder yesterday.

i did feel a bit guilty about us doing what we did yesterday after i had told her we needed to slow down, and give her time to feel comfortable doing things like that with me, but at the same time i feel like when we get in the mood there is no stopping us.

"was last night okay?" she whispered into my neck, and i pull away, bringing her face into my hands, and i smile at her. "more than okay...you take me so happy, my girl," i whisper, and her cheeks go tomato red. "was it okay for you?" i whisper, and she grins at me, biting her bottom lip and nodding rapidly. "i really liked it...never done anything like that before," she whispers, shifting on my hips a little before she speaks again. "liked being below you," she softly says, her eyes closing and i smile, letting my fingers tease the line of her small shorts, and i grin widely when i see her twitch in her panties.

"just feel bad," i whisper, and she frowns at me, running her hands through my hair. "told you we'd start over and be slower, and i didn't hold myself to that i guess," i whispered and she shakes her head. "i wanted that harry...i knew from what you were saying to me that you liked and enjoyed it...made me feel really good," she says slowly, watching my reactions and i smile at her, leaning down to kiss her hard, grinning into her lips.

we stay like that for a while, her hips softly moving and making my breaths longer and slower, grinding herself down onto me and i have to keep myself from wanting to slip my fingers into the back of her small shorts, and to grab her sweet ass hard. she pulls away for a little, licking her lips and smiling at me, resting her head on my shoulder. i hold her for a little, smoothing my hands up and down her back.