Peachy

I won't ask for dances, I'm too bad at posing questions
But I can see there's something sort of missing in your essence
There diminishing your presence, helping hide all your intentions
Why can't you let me know?

alessia clover willows

No matter how many times I've prepared myself for a date, I will never get used to it, especially not this one. I'm terrified, absolutely terrified.

I woke up later in the day than I expected, taking a quick shower, and burnt myself four different times while trying to curl my hair, giving up halfway through and just straightening it. I have this incredible urge to make myself look better than usually do, but apparently it isn't working out that well.

I slipped a headband behind my ears, making my hair look neater and more put together and I accidentally stepped on Lucy's paw while trying to get into my skirt and I almost cried so that was great.

I don't really know how to approach this, this whole like 'the first date but is it actually' thing. I keep thinking about the things that could go wrong during this, like how I could trip and fall into a waitress or something, or maybe he would see my tit accidentally or something so that would be bad. Okay, let's not think about flashing him on the first date.

After getting my outfit together, I put on some mascara and attempted an eye look that I just wiped off anyway. God this is so fucking hard to do. I remember when I had first moved to london, and first started my hormonal injections, having the honor to get myself my first bra...and now I'm here still struggling to put on mascara.

After inhaling a granola bar, I kissed Lucy goodbye and made my way down to the cafe I had sent to Harry, the outside something that almost reminded me of him. I've actually never been here before but that's okay, he doesn't need to know that. Oh god if I pee myself tell Lucy I love her. The inside was beautiful, a deep mahogany wood that spread through the doors and windows of the natural lighted place. I look around, spotting Harry sat at a small table in the corner, just under a picture of Marilyn Monroe and I walk back there slowly, his head looking up from his phone and his eyes soften when he sees me.

God, he's so much prettier in the light. He's so majestical, his hair fluffed in tight curls and his gorgeous eyes, god damn those eyes. I could fall on the floor right now, but all I want to think about is his eyes and how good they look. He was wearing tight black jeans, a pair of boots on his feet, and a loose white button-up covering his shoulders. I hadn't noticed before, but I can see two little birds poking out of the top, etched into his skin with dark inc.

"Hello," He grins as I place my bag on the back of the chair.

"Hi," I manage to squeak out, noticing how much greener his eyes look in the lighting, and how dark his hair actually was. He gave me this little smile, probably knowing I was nervous, granted my hands were probably shaking at this point and he sits back in the chair, looking around.

"This place is nice," He says and I nod, swallowing hard before managing to speak.

"Yeah it has nice...architecture," I say, cringing and he smirks at my words, my cheeks heating and he sits forward a bit with his elbows on the table. God I'm already embarrassing myself and I just sat down.

"Yeah...architecture" he says, narrowing his eyes and I chuckle under my breath, knowing he was making fun of me.

"Yeah," I grin and he twirls one of his rings around his fingers and he watches me closely with intense eyes, more intense than under the red lights that were at the club. I jump when a waitress comes up to our table and Harry holds back a breathy laugh. I order a cup of tea, knowing coffee would be too much for me, and he orders a cup of coffee for himself.