booster seat

And if it wasn't for that time in the taxi
When you called it out, you said it was anxiety
Well, you held me from the back of the front seat
And you told me all the times that you'd lied to me
Well, I felt like a kid, like I could touch my feet
As they hovered above the ground in my booster seat

harry

"what're you ordering, princess?" i mumble, her hand laid on my thigh, squeezing it every once and a while, watching mitch and benji banter back and forth, and i looks down at the beautiful girl beside me, humming when she doesn't answer, and she jumps a bit as i slide my hand behind her, dragging my knuckle across her hip, and she leans back into me ever so slightly, not wanting to raise attention to us from the couple across the table.

"what's on your mind, pretty girl?" i whisper down into her pretty hair, silky smooth after i had watched her straighten it this morning from bed, and i can smell the soft scent of the hairspray she used, smelling like flowers. "just thinking, dimples," she mumbles back, scooting towards me even further and i set my menu down on the table to dip my head down to her ear, kissing the shell sneakily before i bite it. "harry," she squirms as i teasingly kiss the side of her head, and she grins as she leans forward to be closer to me, hearing mitch hum from across the table, and i pull away, nearly forgetting they were there, too absorbed in my beautiful girl.

"you guys are so fucking gross," i grumble at them as they kiss multiple times, and i wondered what it would be like to be that comfortable showing affection like that in public, besides the small things alessia and i do.

i look up at mitch as he snorts at us, and i glare at him, scooting more towards alessia and i notice how blushed she was, my hand finding hers under the table. "could be worse, dick head," he grumbles, motioning to benji as he kisses every single part of mitch's cheek. alessia snorts beside me before our waiter comes to take our orders, her getting a sandwich with some fries, and i get a steak, shifting uncomfortably as mitch openly starts to talk.

"m' glad to see you two together though...never thought harry would last longer than a fuck with someone," he says and i look down at my lap uncomfortably, alessia squeezing my thigh. "let's change the subject," alessia says and i frown, looking down at her as she sits still, sipping on her beer. "no...i-i want to apologize to both of you..i shouldn't have gotten in the way like that, and the way i spoke to you harry, i shouldn't have done that," benjis voice sounded more apologetic than i've ever heard it before, and alessia is tense beside me, and i bite my inner lip before speaking, squeezing her hand in mine to let her know i was there, and that i wasn't going to leave her to do this all herself.

"it's okay, benji...it's over now. we're happy," i whisper, looking down at my beautiful tinkerbell, and she smiles up at me, humming. "very happy,"

i squeeze her hand extra hard at the words she lets slip past her lips, smiling to myself, blushing furiously, and she glances up at me, her cheeks bright red as she takes a sip of her beer, and i watch her lick her lips, shifting in my seat at the image and alessia settles back against me.

"fifer and i are gonna go to the mall tomorrow afternoon if you'd like to join, essie. ve' gotta get some stuff for the house," alessia hums, thinking. "i've been needing to write more, but maybe i can come for a little, i'll text you and fifer, okay?" she asks, benji nodding happily, and i can tell he was relieved that she didn't freak out on him about bringing it up.

___

"i think i like this actually,"

alessia's voice was soft as i help her put her helmet on, tucking her hair back delicately whilst she looks up at me, our hight difference nearly insane at this point, her chin landing between my pecks, and her eyes with my collarbone.