4ever

The sun falls over the mountain
Ooh, you were my lifeline
It feels like a lifetime ago
When we first met, I was out my head
And so were you
I can't imagine ever goin' back now
And I never wanna see you turn your back now
But I know you wanted to
Know you wanted to, know you wanted to, whoa

alessia clover

"harry?" i knock nervously on the door as i shift in my jeans, the sound of soft running water flowing through his room, and i could smell his signature scent all around me, consuming every part of me with him.

i had managed to get some clothes from my bag in the car, deciding that after the mall i would go home and give lucy some love, and i would pick harry up afterwards. i hear him hum from the shower, and i swivel on my heels, clearing my throat. "can i come in and do my makeup?" i say, and i hear him clear his throat.

"sure, tinkerbell," he says and i slowly open the door, the shower around the corner a ways, but i could still see the blackened cloudy glass, and the silhouette of harry's body through it makes me gulp. i sit down on one of the stools, brushing my hair throughly before i settle, sitting cross legged in the chair and i hear the water shut off, harry blindly reaching for a towel, and he continues humming before i hear the shower door open, and steam flows out into the main part as he walks around the corner, a towel hung low on his waist, and his hair still dripping wet.

jesus christ.

i stare at him in the mirror, pausing my actions of opening my cream blush, just watching him as he runs his hands over his face, looking down at me, and he smiles at my big eyes, my pink shorts growing tighter around my waist.

"you look pretty," he whispers, standing beside me and i just stay quiet, nervous that if i say something it would come out trembled. he frowns when i don't respond, and i drag my eyes over his waist, seeing his sparse hair just under his bellybutton, his long legs still dripping water onto his rug, and i shift, my whole literal body fuming with the need for some sort of relief, and harry eyes me again. "what's wrong?" he mumbles, pushing his hair behind his ears, and he comes to my side, petting my hair down, and i burrow my face into his warm stomach, dry now, and i hear him tut his tongue.

"answer me with words, baby," he whispers and i smile, biting as i move my head lower, him humming and i glance up at him, happily licking at the skin just above his dick. i didn't know what i was doing to be honest, and by the way he inhaled i could tell he knew that too. i wanted this, i had been thinking about it for days, what it would look like for him to be in the same euphoric state that i was when he was with me. the thought alone had my heart racing, the thumps so loud i was afraid harry would be able to hear it. harry tips my head up with his fingers, bending down to kiss me softly, and my hand reaches out to trail down his warm chest, handing just where i wanted it to be, and he breathes into my mouth heavily, a growl coming out of the back of his throat.

"harry," i whisper between desperate kisses, and he sighs into my mouth as i finally land my hand down on his hard dick, widening my eyes at the girth around my fingers, and i trail the tips of them down to his end, feeling how big he was.

shit, he's huge.

harry's hand finds mine, and he starts to move my hand up and down against him, and he moans into my mouth.

"tinkerbell," he says, pulling away, and i frown, blinking up at him, and i knew deep down that he wanted me to keep going, but he couldn't get himself to until i was comfortable. "you don't have to do this," he whispers and i nod, standing, wanting to show him just how much i wanted this, wanted to make him feel good.

"i want to...," i whisper, and he looks back and forth between my eyes, before he's shoving himself against me, kissing me hard and his hands go anywhere they want, my mouth warm against his and i moan into it when he smacks his hands down on my ass, his hands moving around my waist to undo my shorts, and i gasp, his lips landing on my nose as i watch his hands, my eyes closing at the feeling of his fingers slowly pushing my shorts to the floor, my magenta thong on full display, and he tuts his tongue at me again. "stop tucking yourself when you're just with me," he says, frowning as i hurriedly undo myself, keeping his eyes up, but i could feel them burn into the mirror.