more than enough

You got a way with words
You take away the hurt
And it's a blessing and a curse to feel it all
You got a way with me
You put me in my place when I'm petty
Give mewhatIwant when I'mready
You always holdit down

alessia clover

"stay still!"

harry squirms from under my hips as i try to pluck his eyebrows, much against his will, and i glance down at my phone beside his stubborn face to see fifer calling me, and i answer, harry huffing and i smile at him, saying my hellos into the phone before i run my hands through his long hair. it had been around three hours since i had gotten home, the first hour spent with him above me, and the last two spent on my bed, his hands anywhere they wanted to be whenever they wanted to be there.

"hey baby girl...you busy?" fifers voice makes me grin. "not really...what's up?" i can practically hear the displeasure in harry's groan he legs out, so i settle myself closer, setting my chin on his shoulder as i listen to fifer. "i was wondering if you'd wanna come along to the lingerie shoot in a few days? maybe even model a bit? i know it's short notice, but id really like for you to be apart of it," i sit back, my eyes wide and harry frowns, his left hand stapled to my hip and his other one tucking my hair back, admiring the earrings i had on and the way his tee shirt looked on me.

"you want me to model?" i repeat, making sure i heard her right and harry's ears perk up at me. "yeah why not! i think we both know that this collection wouldn't have happened without your ideas...please? for me?" i sigh, looking at harry again and i run my thumb over his brow, smoothing it out and i lick my lips before i answer.

"let me ask harry, okay? i'll text you when i get an answer?" harry's hands still, but his thumb continues it's rubbing at my hip. "sounds good, baby. i'll see you at mitch and benjis this weekend for the party right?" i widen my eyes at harry, stilling my hand in his hair, and his head falls back, groaning at how lost he was. i had nearly forgotten to tell harry about the halloween party benji and mitch were throwing, and by the look he was giving me he knew something was up. "yeah i'll see you there, fifi...are we dressing up?" harry pops an eye open to look at me, dramatically sighing and i glare at him, pressing my hand over his mouth and i feel him smile beneath it.

"i think so...you and harry gonna do something cute?" harry licks my palm and i glare at him, shifting on his hips and he smiles again, shifting his up to mine, and i just stare at him, before i stand. "maybe i can convince him, he's at mine right now," harry frowns, reaching out and he tugs me in by my bare thighs, a pair of tight boxer shorts on me, and he bites at them as i try to focus. "okay, let me know what it is! ask him about the modeling and get back to me, okay?" her voice softens and i hum, watching harry's nose buddy between my pressed together thighs. "i will, promise...love you fifi!"

i hang up the call, throwing my phone aside and i look down at my pretty boy, and the way his big green eyes looked up at me, and i pout down at him. "what're you doin'?" i ask, running a hand through his hair, and i wondered how long i could get him to hold off on cutting it like he wants to. "nothing," he says, muffled by him now sucking on my inner thighs, and i bite my bottom lip as i look down at him, pulling his head up to me and i crowd down to kiss him, his lips wet and plump, and i love every second of it.

"what did fifer say?" he ask, tugging me down so i was sitting on his lap again, and i squirm, not exactly knowing how to bring that up.

"fifers brand brought out some lingerie...gave me some the other day," i mumble and he hums, watching me closely. "she did, hm?" he hums, leaning back on his hands, and i push my hair behind my shoulders. "that what that pretty number was earlier?" he asks, and i sheepishly nod, squirming again and he grins at me. "i like how shy you get with me still...my delicate girl," he mumbles and i sigh, squeezing my legs together at the way his voice sounded in my ears.