opaline

It was all so complicated
I didn't mean to say it out loud
Anyway then, I think I should go
Be evaporated
My heart is breaking
I can't over state it
How should I be feeling?

this is definitely just a fluff chapter but wtv hah

harry

"you're so cold,"

alessia's cold nose buries itself into my chest as we settle on my couch, the tv on, but neither of us were paying attention, my hands struggling to warm her up.

it had been just twenty minutes of us just sitting here as i try my best to show her just how much i care about her, whether it's the small stroke of her hair, or just me trying my best by being here.

she was here, and i've never felt so happy to be surrounded by someone in every single sense.

"but you're warm," her voice is quiet and i smile, looking down at alessia's head of dark hair as she cuddles into me. i bite my inner lip, settling one hand on the back of her head, the other on her hip, and she sighs, and it's silent for a minute, my body stiffly overwhelmed, and she pulls away, a deep frown on her face.

"we don't have to cuddle if you don't want to," she whispers, reaching out to hold my hand and my chest contracts, shaking my head and i wrap my arms around her hips, burrowing my head into her neck. "just not used to it, tinkerbell," i whisper and she kisses my head as her hands dive through my long hair, talking against my temple. "just don't wanna make you uncomfortable," she whispers and i shake my head again, pulling her up more so she was settled on my thighs, and her breath fans across my ear. "i wanna do this," i whisper into her neck now, pressing a small kiss behind her ear.

"v' always dreamed about having someone to do this with," i mumble, and my hands still at the way my body is responding to hers, i feel like i could tell her anything in this moment. "wait...," she pulls me up for a second, and i sigh at the loss of her scent, whining as her hands lay flat over my cheeks, my eyes closing sleepily, but they open at her quietness. "you've never cuddled someone like this?" her eyes were sad, and i sit up a bit straighter, not leaving her hands, but i shift closer. "my mum i guess...that was a long time ago, though," i mumble, and she frowns even more, but i just snuggle forward, and her arms wrap around me now, kissing my ear.

"missed you so much," i admit, and she squeezes me around my shoulders once , rubbing her nose into my hair.

"i missed you more,"

i stay like that for a while, fully absorbed in the smell of her rosy skin, and the way her shampoo smelt of spun sugar and vanilla, but i pull away so i could get a. good look at her, my eyes tiredly sore from the crying and the loss of sleep last night, the thought of ruining this running over and over in my head. "you look so tired, harry" she whispers, her hands on my cheeks, and i smile softly at her. "m' very tired," i whisper, and she stands, leaving me to whine from the loss of her warmth and sugar smell, but she pulls me up off the couch and shuts the tv off as the grandfather clock on the mantle dings for the ninth time.

"i've gotta go to the office around ten tomorrow morning...but we could do something at mine for dinner tomorrow?" she asks, and i smile sleepily, my hands finding her soft hips, and i nod. "i'll even make you dinner," she grins, looking back at me as we make it to my room, and i smile. "yeah?"

her eyes find mine as i walk her back so the back of her knees hit the bed, and i kiss her softly, her mumbling against my lips, and the feeling has me absolutely reeling. "yeah...and we can swim and watch a movie...anything you wanna do," she says, and i kiss her again, licking her lower lip to open her mouth a bit, and i smile into her as my tongue slips past her lips, her taste of honey coating my tongue, her hands sliding up so they were pressed against my chest, and she sighs into my mouth, tugging on my hair and her nails scratch the back of my neck.