〖 Chapter 2. 〗

✧⋆------✩------⋆✧

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Here's literally nothing!" Zenitsu worriedly walked around and tried to find anything.

"Inosuke, are you sure here is a human somewhere?" Tanjiro questioned as he began getting worried too.

"Shouldn't you three be the one knowing it? I mean, Inosuke has made a form where he is able to identify living objects, Zenitsu is able to hear very good and you, Tanjiro, are able to smell things better than anyone." I replied in annoyance.

"A-are we almost there?" The blonde haired girl questioned.

'I don't remember her name...'

"Uh yes Conny, we just have to figure out how we're going to find the person..." Tanjiro nervously replied.

I mentally facepalmed but just searched for any human trace while carrying the children.

"M-miss? How can we call you?" Conny and Johan questioned while I was searching for traces.

"Y/n is fine, you can call me whatever you want. I'll forget it anyway..."

"Oki!"

I continued to search and found the entrance.

I was about to open it when Inosuke stopped forward.

"Let the great Inosuke open it for you! To show you how strong I am!"

As he said that he tried opening the door multiple times but there was no progress.

"You're supposed to rotate it..." Johan nervously commented.

"Of course the Great Inosuke knows that!" He replied and both me and Zenitsu mentally facepalmed in disappointment.

The door finally opened, revealing a ladder underneath it which was leading towards an underground tunnel.

"Zenitsu, go down the ladder." I said as I looked at the bottom where the ladder stopped.

"W-why me?! What I-if there are s-spiders?!" He replied in fear.

"Do you either want to be scared by spiders or having my brother kill you?"

"N-nevermind."

He slowly climbed downstairs, still being the scared idiot he is. He also proceeded to fall on the ground with a scream. Making both Conny and Johan hiding behind me.

"T-there is a s-spider!" He shouted.

"Anyways, I'll go second, then let Conny and Johan come down so you two can follow." I instructed them.

"U-uh I'm Jonathan..."

"Sorry Jonathan, Y/n has amnesia which makes her forget a lot of things really fast." I heard Tanjiro apologizing as I climbed down.

"Y/n?? Are you coming to save me from these monsters?!!" I heard Zenitsu worriedly shouting.

"Shut up and just grab one of the lanterns to scare the spiders away if it's that scary." I pushed a lantern in his hand and waited for Conny and Jonathan to come down.

Everyone got down safely and we began walking through the many tunnels of the basement.

"I-it's so cold..." Both Conny and Jonathan said after walking for a while.

"Yeah, also, why are you wearing that type of clothes? Not gonna lie but it looks like you're going to a funeral or something..." I bluntly replied.

"Here's my haori, hope it'll keep you warm." I handed them my haori and they wore it like a jacket. It was a little too big but they probably didn't care because it was keeping them warm.