〖 Chapter 15. 〗

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Third P.O.V.

"H-huh..? Where a-am I?" A young Y/n asked as she just woke up in an unknown room.

"W-where is Yuichiro... And M-Muichiro...?" Y/n climbed off the bed and looked around the unknown building.

The seven year old eventually found her way through the estate and began climbing the stairs.

"I-I need to find M-Muichiro and Yuichiro!" She kept saying as she ran through the hallways.

Then suddenly, she heard a voice.

"Hello sweetie, who are you looking for?" A beautiful girl with two butterfly clips in her hair stood behind her on her knees.

Y/n was shocked at first as she saw the girl, but felt that she was nice so began to talk to her.

"I-I am looking for m-my big brothers!" Little Y/n exclaimed shyly.

Kanae frowned a little bit as she knew that only one of the boys had survived the attack.

"Well, I'll take you to one of them, alright?" Kanae held her hand towards Y/n and she shyly accepted it.

"Come on, I'll carry you." Kanae grabbed Y/n and carried her in her arms.

The giggles of Y/n were absolutely the most adorable ones she has heard.

'Poor girl... She has nobody except one of her older brothers now... I wish I could do more for her... Them...' Kanae thought as she sadly smiled.

"M-Muichiro!" Y/n yelled as she saw her brother laying in the bed.

"Y-Y/N..." He weakly smiled as he gave his little sister a hug.

"W-where's Y-Yuichiro..?" Y/n questioned as she looked around, trying to find her other brother.

Muichiro widened his eyes by Yuichiro's name and embraced Y/n tighter while saying "He's in a better place now..."

At this age Y/n didn't understand a single thing of what happened to her brother but when she understood it, she became more distant from people and always sat alone doing nothing, just staring intensely at the ceiling or in the sky. As if she was waiting for something to happen.

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

It was midnight.

Both Emma and Ray were inside the dining room, having a talk.

"I have been thinking this whole time... What should I do for Y/n's and Norman's sake..." Emma spoke with a serious face. "And the answer... Was to do nothing."

"Mom told me to give up, free myself from the pain I felt... But... I refuse to ever give up. I won't let their deaths be in pain, will you?"

Even if Emma knew there was a big chance Norman was alive... She wasn't sure about Y/n... Just like Y/n told her that the demons would most likely kill her to prevent her giving any help or information.