〖 Chapter 13. 〗

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Thirds P.O.V.

"Good evening." An unknown man spoke.

'He looks boring as fuck, wonder what he's up to...' Y/n's thought as she observed the man.

"It's nice to meet you, Norman and Y/n." He politely greeted the two children.

Norman was clearly very shocked while Y/n just looked at him in annoyance, not even caring what would happen next.

"You were already here, I see." Isabella spoke.

"My apologies, I arrived a bit early."

'Why would someone apologize for being early..? Sounds weird considering that some people are always late at meetings-' Y/n's thoughts were interrupted as Isabella introduced her and Norman to the unknown man.

"Norman, Y/n, this is Mr. Ratri." She simply said. "Your new father."

"Hold on, who the fuck said I needed one. Do I look like I need a new father?" Y/n interrupted as she glared at the man.

Ratri chuckled at Y/n's response, making Y/n even more annoyed than she was.

"I may be too close in age to be your father, call me Peter."

'Sounds like the most stupid fucking name I've ever heard.' Y/n blankly stared at him, making Norman sweatdrop.

"My name is Peter Ratri. If it's fine by you, I'd like both Y/n's and Norman's assistance with my research-"

"And who the fuck says I will agree, I never even had proper education. How am I supposed to AsSisT you with your dumb research?" Y/n interrupted him as she grew impatient.

"Sorry for her behavior, she isn't really the type to get easily convinced... On the other hand, aren't you excited, Norman? You can study as much as you want." Norman smilingly said as she kept looking straight towards the wall.

Norman was intensely looking at the hand of Peter Ratri that he offered both Y/n and him.

'I'll only accept it to keep living for Ray, Emma and the others...' Norman thought as he accepted the hand.

"I love you so much, my precious child. May you find happiness at your new home." Isabella gave Norman a quick hug before Peter requested her to leave the building.

Y/n was still glaring continuously at Peter, his kind smile turned into a smirk, an evil smirk.

"Well, what about you Y/n? Will you accept my offer?" He asked the dual haired girl, once again.

"Like hell I would join your stupid organisation. Why are you even offering me to join you when I'm completely useless huh?" Y/n scoffed and crossed her arms.

"We'll kill you otherwise, I've heard your blood is special... Isn't it? Your blood is more attractive than normal blood which makes demons hunt you more down."

"Stop." Norman said and both Peter and Y/n looked at him.

"I only accepted your hand to stay alive, if you don't keep Y/n alive I'll gladly die with her." Norman said, making Peter and Y/n widen their eyes.

'What the fuck is he doing, doesn't he know I'm basically a poison for demons? Oh wait nevermind, he doesn't know-' Y/n thought as she watched the boy smiling.

"If you kill her, I won't help you with your research and the work you've been doing is useless." Norman stated and smiled towards Y/n.

'Playing smart huh? So he wasn't as dumb as I thought...' Y/n thought.