〖 Chapter 5. 〗

« ——— • –—— ♡︎ —–— • ——— »

Third P.O.V.

Chaos.

That's how Y/n described her surroundings.

The portal they entered brought them to a familiar city.

Musutafu.

"I hate this." Y/n said as she walked into an alleyway where there were no people.

She had passed a few people along with Yuugo, Conny and Jonathan following her and people were looking at her.

With the amount of red liquid she had on her clothes, it wasn't surprising that people were whispering and looking at her.

She did hide her sword to make herself less suspicious but that wouldn't have made a difference at all.

"Okay, let's make plans. First we gotta get some new clothes because we look like we murdered someone, second we're getting some proper breakfast and third, we're going to my master's estate to inform him." Y/n explained.

"How are we getting clothes?" Conny questioned.

"Buying clothes by a clothing store."

'I hope I don't have to explain everything...' Y/n thought.

"You have money?" Yuugo questioned.

"Yes and let's go."

They walked inside a random clothes store and grabbed a few items. Or well, Y/n did.

Because Yuugo, Conny and Jonathan had never been to a store before she just picked out random clothing.

Next they headed over to a small cafe where they ate a proper breakfast with Japanese dishes.

Apparently the orphans have never eaten Japanese food so they pretty much thought it was fake until they tasted it.

They took a train towards Old Tokyo and then entered the forest to continue walking towards Oyataka's estate.

And when they arrived, the place was... Pretty chaotic.

All the Hashira's were present and arguing with police officers and Heroes and they were so loud that Y/n screamed at them.

"OKAY, CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BEFORE I STAB YOU ALL OUT OF ANNOYANCE." She bluntly screamed as she silenced everyone.

✧⋆------✩------⋆✧

Y/n's P.O.V.

I screamed at people who were arguing including police officers, heroes and my friends.

Actually, I more like threatened them.

Not that I care about that...

"Y/n!" My friends came walking towards me and Mitsuri ran towards me and gave me a big hug.

"Hey."

"SHE'S Y/N??" A trio of students, from what I assumed and maybe around Giyuu's or Shinobu's age exclaimed in surprise.

There was a blonde haired boy who looked like he could be the second Flame Hashira because of his bright smile, an indigo haired boy who hid his face and a periwinkle haired girl who could be Mitsuri's best friend.

"Aizawa-sensei! Was this Y/n just a kid?" The blonde guy asked one of those Pro Heroes.

"I still am one."

"Where are the others?" Giyuu asked.

"Still in the Demon World... Zenitsu was really annoying." I replied.