〖 Chapter 8. 〗

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Y/n's P.O.V.

"How will those flat glowing things help us communicate?" I asked the purple haired hero and studied the 'phone'.

"Do they at least have some common sense? I mean everyone knows what phones are and how to use them."

"Oh I know how to use them... I used to have one of those!" Shinobu exclaimed as she showed us how to use those phone things.

"You used to have them?" I questioned suspiciously.

"Yeah, but it sadly broke..."

"That was because you were making some poison and spilled it." Giyuu replied with his expressionless, annoyed face.

"Ara ara Tomioka-san~ This is why no one likes you~ Always trying to make fun of me, aren't you?"

"No I-"

"Actually, it's quite the opposite. You are the one bullying though." I accidently spoke out loud.

"Y/n, dear, you shouldn't have said that out loud..." Shinobu said, trying not to look embarrassed.

"This is some love-hate relationship between those two... Just like Eraser and Mic..." The pro hero with guns commented.

"We heard that." A tired voice replied.

"Anyways, everyone has phones to communicate. They don't use crows or whatever animal anymore..." The purple haired hero explained.

"Really... I still don't understand why they're flat though..." I simply responded and turned the phone on and off.

"That's- You know nevermind. I'm used to those stupid questions you have." Yuugo said sightingly.

"Y/n-chan, smile!" Mitsuri held the phone in front of me as she hugged me.

She pressed a button and a flash of light appeared.

"Awwh, you didn't even smile." She pouted disappointed.

"Try it with Obanai or something..."

"Great idea! I'll be right back!"

I sighed and looked at the icons in my phone.

'What are those again? What do they do?'

"Looks like you're having trouble." Yuugo snickered and walked up to me.

"Yeah, I don't know how the fuck I use those flat things. I don't even remember the name of it." I replied with a sigh.

"LANGUAGE!"

"You've been living here your entire life and don't know how to use those things?" Yuugo confusingly asked.

"No. I lived in the forest." I replied and continued to rap on random apps.

"Your parents...?"

"They're dead."

I heard Yuugo cursing under his breath.

"I can hear you cursing, I'm not deaf."

"Also, I was very poor back then so I didn't know much about technology and all those other modern things..." I added.

"I see..."