〖 Chapter 4. 〗

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Third P.O.V.

After two hours of talking, Tanjiro left the farm with Y/n and Nezuko in her box.

The three got back to the bunker and Y/n woke up from her sleep.

"Are you sure you can do this on your own?" Tanjiro repeated his question.

"It's alright, I can handle all the demons. I'm not a Hashira for nothing..." Y/n boredly replied. "Yuugo, come, we're leaving!"

"Sure." Yuugo came in with some warmer clothes he found somewhere.

Y/n had also given Conny and Jonathan some other clothes instead of the 'funeral clothes'.

"Please come back as soon as possible! These demons are so much scarier here!" Zenitsu begged Y/n.

"Shut up, I will come back because from now on, my goal is to save every child from the farms."

"That sounds like a Hashira!" Inosuke yelled.

Tanjiro's eyes sparkled in admiration as he heard Y/n.

"Conny, Jonathan, let's go." Y/n called them and they followed her to the outside.

Yuugo followed her but before he left the room, Tanjiro pulled him back.

"What the-"

"Please keep Y/n-san safe, she's still a child just like Conny and Jonathan. And I don't want to lose anyone again I care about."

Tanjiro's genuine smile made Yuugo feel guilty about shooting Y/n accidently earlier. He did want to get rid of her and her annoying friends but slowly he changed his mind as he saw them interacting. It reminded him of his past friends.

"Sure, sure, I'll make sure of it."

A sigh of relief left Tanjiro's mouth, but he wasn't done yet.

"You're a good person Yuugo-san."

Tanjiro left Yuugo in shock, never had Yuugo expected him to say those words to himself.

'This kid really reminds me of him...'

After the four of them left Zenitsu started to speak.

"Hey Tanjiro-kun?"

"Yeah Zenitsu-kun?" Tanjiro sat on a couch with Nezuko beside him who was asleep.

"What did you and Y/n-chan talk about at that farm?"

"Well, we didn't get as much information... But we didn't only talk about that. We mostly talked about myself and Y/n-san." Tanjiro replied.

"Oh okay, I was just à little curious." Zenitsu replied with a little smile.

'I hope Y/n-san didn't hear about that conversation Ray, Norman, Emma and I had...' Tanjiro thought.

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

A few hours back...

"What do I think of Y/n?" Tanjiro repeated Emma's question and began to think.

"Well, first of all. I think she's very strong, caring and kind."

"What?? I thought you would say something else!" Emma exclaimed, surprised

"How so?"

"Well, she doesn't really look like that kind of a person... If I'm being honest... Not to offend her or anything!" Emma pointed out.

"Well, this behavior is something she got from... Well something happened to her that made her like this..." Tanjiro didn't know if it was right to speak about Y/n's past.