〖 Chapter 14. 〗

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

Third P.O.V.

"Y-Y/N..."

Never was Norman as horrified as now, or except that one time when he thought of Conny and his family dying.

Y/n laid on the floor and most of it was covered in blood.

Dried blood and fresh blood.

There were also several plates of old food laying in the corners and some smashed up ones.

Norman ran towards Y/n who was unconscious laying on the floor.

He checked her pulse and thank God she was still alive.

"She was quite energetic, you know..." Peter spoke and Norman glared at him.

"We had to do something to make her less energetic and it worked... And what's also fascinating is that she started taking tests after we set her up to test her with a kind of device which gave her all the basic knowledge and some other stuff... However, she's suffering from all the pain sadly... She can't even move or eat properly. But eating is more of a problem because she refuses to eat anything..."

"No..." Norman held Y/n's weak body, he could feel she was much weaker now.

Her hair was dirty and the mint green part was almost faded like it was just some paint.

"I'll come back in a while..." Peter said and closed the door.

"Y/NN!" Norman tried to shake the unconscious girl awake.

"Huh..?" Her eyelids slightly opened but her vision was still blurred so she couldn't recognize who it was.

"Sanemi..?" She guessed as she saw white hair.

"No, it's me, Norman..." Norman sighted and helped the girl sit up.

"What are you doing here..?" She asked, confused.

"I'm here because visiting you was a part of the deal..." Norman replied.

"So... How is life going?"

"..."

"Are you seriously asking me that when you're in this condition?"

Y/n softly laughed but soon coughed red liquid.

"T-that's blood..." Norman said shocked as he saw the red liquid drip onto the ground.

"Yeah, no shit. I can see it." Y/n replied dryly as she wiped the blood off of her hands and cheeks.

"What did they do-"

"They tortured me, injected me with shit and made me do tests."

"Oh..."

"They also somehow removed my amnesia which gives me daily headaches and fucking nightmares."

"But why are you refusing to eat?" Norman asked as Y/n was done complaining.

"There might be drugs or other stuff inside it, I'm not that dumb." Y/n rolled her eyes as she pointed that out.

"You should eat at least a little bit! You can't starve yourself!" Norman scolded as he grabbed one of the freshly brought plates and gave it to her.

"Not interested."

"Ray wouldn't want to see you like this."

"He isn't here."

Norman sighted in defeat as he put the plate with food down.

"Anyway, they told me they are going to send someone who's going to take care of me... Good luck to that person." Y/n mumbled quietly.