Shopee delivery [Paimon & MC]

Unless you know what shopee is then you wouldn't be able to enjoy this to it's full glory ehe

Setting is normal modern world, except Paimon still floats but we aren't questioning that babs

And uhh, all the other characters are not in the modern world but are still in the story as the videogame characters they are

"5 parcels arriving today. The Kazuha, Xinyan, and Chongyun plushies. The Childe dakimakura (body pillow) And the Ningguang mug." MC sighs, looking at the list of their orders to be recieved. "Genshin already drains all my money on wishes and yet I order so much merchandise."

Their gaze lingered at the text message telling them to ready their money since the order was to arrive that very day.

With the boredom of waiting, they spent some time playing genshin, then going back to shopee to add more merch to their cart.

"Oh there's free shipping." They spoke softly before hitting the place order. Spending once again made them feel guilty, but it was satisfying.

More time ticked by, MC anticipating the arrival of their order. Once they recieved the call, they rushed to get their money and head out the door. There they saw a small, floating creature. Human? Alien?

There was no motorcycle, just the entity struggling to carry the parcels.

MC looked at their phone to check the name of the 'rider' which read Paimon. Should they even call her rider? Floater perhaps.

"Order for (name)! 5 parcels!" Paimon spoke. The parcels were given and the money too. "I'll take a photo now for the proof."

The little floating floater took out a tiny phone and MC looked awkwardly into the camera.

"Oh no it's blurry! Hold on I'll take another."

MC felt slight discomfort, not being the type to enjoy pictures very much. Paimon on the other hand after five photos still couldn't get it right.

"Are you... Finished yet?" They ask.

"No no, it's still not clear enough. Please hold still for a while longer ehehe."

"Right."

MC was fighting the urge not to frown, or sigh, or question why shopee sent along something like this to deliver. This must be a dream that feels too real. They thought.

"Can't you just settle for the picture even though it's a tad blurry?"

"Will not! I need to do my work right or I'll get complaints."

"Don't you think this will get you complaints?" They spoke under their breath, Paimon was frantically hitting the picture button while the photos were just getting worst.

" Thank you, shopee"