Lumine x (fem) reader

HAHA YURI YESS
3rd person

(Y/n) has been Lumine's travel partner for a few months now. She's had a huge crush on the traveler who claims to have come from another world. But what kept her from confessing is the fear of rejection.

And since they're travel partners, it could make things extremely awkward between the two, or even make them split ways if it was really bad.

"We'll have two jade parcels please!" Lumine ordered with a smile on her face. The two were having lunch at the wanmin restaurant after a tiring battle against the geo hypostasis.

Feeling tired, (y/n) was just staring into the blonde's eyes. Not even realizing she was. "So pretty..." She muttered.

"Hmm? There you go again with flattering me (y/n)!"

"You heard that?!" (Y/n)'s eyes widened, and she covered her face in embarrassment.

"Hehe, I did. No need for you to get so shy about it! I appreciate your compliments." Lumine reached out and softly pushed the embarrassed girls hand away from her face. "You're pretty too."

"You're making me even more shy..." (Y/n) pouted, averting her gaze from Lumine.

"Why? You like me?" She teased.

(Y/n)'s heartbeat came to a stop and her soul went au revoir (goodbye until we meet again). Lumine still looked at her with the silly grin on her face, expecting (y/n) to laugh at the joke. But the girl was dead silent. Perhaps she was dead.

"(Y/n)?"

"Haha... hahahaha..." (y/n) started laughing maniacally which ganered the looks of other customers. Lumine started to panic, attempting to calm the laughing girl down before they get kicked out of the restaurant. Lumine's stomach was still crying out for those Jade parcels. "Some things can't stay hidden forever." (Y/n) said once she finished laughing. "What if I did like you, Lumine? What would you do then?"

"W-what would I do?!" The question caught her off guard. "Well of course you like me. Don't you? We're friends!"

"But what if I liked you as something more than a friend. As in, not platonically."

"Ehh? Why are you asking me all that (y/n)?"

"It's just a hypothetical situation. So what would you do?"

"I don't know..." She looked down. "I've never had anyone like me that kind of way before." Lumine's words sounded very wishful. And her expression being bashful. "I don't know what I would do if you ever said you liked me like that... But I'd be happy."

(Y/n) felt the heaviness in her heart lighten to the weight of a feather. It was like a whole window of hope. "Lumine, I like you. That kind of way."

"That kind of way?" She was smiling.

"Yeah. That kind of way." (Y/n) was smiling back. A very peaceful and wholesome confession. "Heh. We look silly."

"We do." Lumine responded and the two had a small laugh.

The jade parcels were served after that, and the two had their lunch as if nothing had really changed. (Y/n) didn't mind it, she was happy that she didn't ruin what she and Lumine had. Things would move forward soon, With time and patience.

"Jade parcels are the best!" Lumine said with delight.

"Mhm!"