Paimon & MC || 05

[Paimon's POV]

- Anemoculus hunt -

Wow, I've never seen MC get so frustrated... We were hunting for anemoculus to improve the statue of seven and get it to it's best state but-

"Ahh! Fucking hell we've searched all over the place! I can't find that last anemoculus!" MC threw their hands to the air.

"Language!"

And there we have it, MC is going mad trying to look for that last anemoculus. I just wish we'd get this over with and get some food, Paimon is hungry!

"I just can't get a peace of mind until I find that one last anemoculus! It's killing me!"

"Well getting all frustrated like that isn't going to change anything!"

"But I can't help it!"

"Can't we get food first?!"

"Fine! And why are we yelling?!"

"You started!"

The two of us came to an abrupt silence, and I turned my head to look at the horizon. There, I spot what seems to be an island in the distance.

"Hey, MC I think there's an island there." I point at where I was looking at.

"Heck your right! Lets go there! Maybe the last anemoculus can be found in that place!" MC says enthusiastically, then runs to the foot of the hill.

"Waittt! How are you even supposed to get there though? It's so far!"

"Hmm." MC stops to think. "Well you could a, feast your eyes on my amazing gliding skills. Or b, we take Kaeya with us and make him do Kaeya bridge."

"Still Risky." I sigh. "But I still want to go get something to eat!"

"Can't here you!" MC already jumped off the cliff and began gliding to the island, leaving me to starve. Huhu!