Tortilla Childe tastes funky

Yes another crackfic

I had the amazing idea to draw Childe as a tortilla with a side of Zhongli so imma give it a story to go along wid it <33

- reader is gender neutral -

      (Y/n) was tired after venturing the outskirts of Liyue and makes haste to reach wanmin restaurant to eat

(Y/n) was tired after venturing the outskirts of Liyue and makes haste to reach wanmin restaurant to eat. After their supplies left for cooking has been depleted they have been on empty stomach for hours.

"Ah! (Y/n)! Good to see you again." Chef Mao greeted the hungry traveler. "We have a new dish today that I was hoping you could try. I call it the fatui chip salad."

"That... Sounds a little weird. But I'll take anything." They shoved a pouch of mora towards the chef who smiled and got working towards the dish as (y/n) took their seat.

It wasn't long till their food was ready, and before them placed on the table was a plate of tortilla chips with a sauce that was a mix of a familiar palette. Greys, browns, ambers... Who did this remind (y/n) of?

And that was the least of their surprise, one chip was shrieking without a sound. The face of this one ass of a fatui who doesn't bother to hide his solipsistic mindset.

"Childe?!" They gasped. The chip nodded and squirmed but couldn't budge from it's position.

"But why would he become a tortilla chip? A, I'm so hungry I'm seeing things. B, that grass I ate wasn't safe. C, nevermind." They took the Childe chip and shoved it into their mouth, a big gulp to swallow.

"That tasted... Funky."

Childe was never seen again.