Fischl meets Takanashi Rikka

Pls forgive me for doing this in dialogue form chshdhs

Anyways, for those of you who don't know, Fischl is a chuunibyou like Takanashi Rikka, this whole thing prolly won't make sense to you unless you've seen the anime 'love, chuunibyou & other delusions'

   Also fun fact, Fischl and Takanashi Rikka have the same Japanese VA! (Uchida Maaya)

Fischl: I, Prinzessin der Verurteilung have landed once again into foreign lands! Have I been exiled once again? Oz? Raven who flies shrouded in life's giving, where are you? Now is not the time to be messing with the potent Fischl! You there! I demand you tell me the name of these anomalous lands!

Rikka: Me?

Fischl: Yes, you! It appears I have descended onto an unfamiliar horizon and my night-bringing raven is not present.

Rikka: Could you be... Someone from the organization? No. I do not sense that malice in you. I, am the strongest, Wicked lord shingan!

Fischl: Wicked lord shingan, I'm afraid the strongest here is me.

Rikka: Let's fight then! And prove who is superior.

Fischl: oh? A soul intrepid enough to oppose the Prinzessin der Verurteilung?

Rikka: Reality be rent. Synapse break. Banishment, this world!

Fischl: You plan to attack me with... That? The mechanism that defends the frail from the harsh weeping of mother nature?

Rikka: Don't make lightly of Schwarzsechs Prototype Mark II!

Fischl: If you say so. Oz, reveal thyself!

Rikka: Dark matter blaze...!

Fischl: Midnight phantasmagoria!

Rikka: This one is one is to be reckoned with.

Fischl: If it is so that the feelings residing within me agree, I find you have quite the capabilities yourself.

Rikka: Judgement lucifer!

Fischl: Bolts of downfall!

Yuuta: Just what is going on here?

Dekomori: Master is in trouble! I need to go help her, death!

Rikka: leave this one to me.

Dekomori: Master...

Yuuta: Rikka we don't have time for this!

Fischl: Well hello other beings residing in this place where sun meets land before eyes come to rest! Have you come to witness the sanctioned defeat of your companion lord shingan?

Rikka: Wicked lord shingan will not be defeated! Banishment... This... World!!!

Yuuta: Rikka!

Dekomori: Master!

Rikka: She disappeared? Has she been called back by the organization before her blow of defeat?

Dekomori: hmmm. That might be it, death!

Rikka: We must commence a tracking party! And find the Prinzessin der Verurteilung!

Yuuta: Prinzessin der- what?

Rikka: Come on Yuuta, you have to help us find her!

Yuuta: ...Fine.