Keqing x (fem) reader

I need more yuri, NEED ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

The Keqing art y'all's be seeing up there is done by the amazing yenawwww    (UN:Yenawwww
in case yer using wattpad on dark mode and can't see the @ )

Context: (Y/n) is an adeptus that lives a sweet life with her beloved Keqing who is quite coy.

---

Keqing has always had a strong opinion towards the values of Rex Lapis, Archons and the Adepti. She was stalwart and preferred to handle things on her own because she always believed she couldn't rely on the gods that claimed to look after their people.

A fateful encounter came one harrowing day for the Yuheng of Liyue as she was trambled by multiple ruin guards. She thought as if it was the end for her until a beautiful adeptus swooped in and took the remaining ruin guards out with a powerful blow.

"Well hello Keqing." The adeptus offered her hand. Keqing looked up at the girl whose crepuscular (e/c) eyes shone magnificently for a brief moment.

---

"Keqing my love, you're so pretty." (Y/n) gushed. The girl who usually had her hair in twintails had left it down, and the adeptus was brushing her hand through it's soft silky ends while doting on her beloved.

"You are too..." Keqing responded shyly.

The two have been dating for over a year and their relationship hasn't gotten past the point of hugs and hand holding because of how the purple haired swordswoman would keep rejecting (y/n)'s advances.

It wasn't that she didn't want to go any further, she was simply being coy. And neither did the adeptus want to force her into anything she is uncomfortable with.

"Say, are you satisfied with the way we are now?" (Y/n) asked. Her arms wrapped around Keqing from behind. In the comfort of the Yuheng's house, the coy girl was relaxing on her sofa where the adeptus stood behind her when previously brushing her hair.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Mmm, I don't know." A soft hum escaped (y/n)'s moist lips while the tips of her fingers traced Keqing's jaw suggestively.

"(Y/n)..." Keqing uttered her girlfriend's name. "Do you want tea?"

"Later I suppose. But right now I want something else." (Y/n) breathed.

"And that is?"

"You know what it is." The adeptus' lips curled into a cheeky smile.

"Yes but not now."

Keqing nonchalantly inched away from her lover and shifted herself to rest entirely on the soft cusions of the sofa.

(Y/n) who wasn't satisfied sneakily lifted Keqing up into her arms bridal style making the girl gasp in surprise.

"What are you doing?!"

"Taking you to my bed."

"Y-your bed?!" The purple haired girl began squirming in the adeptus' arms. An extreme blush rushed to her face while the words uttered by (y/n) was crisp and echoing in her mind.

"Relax! I won't do anything to you. It's just the sofa is too small for the two of us to sleep together."

"You sly woman." Keqing stopped struggling and grinned.