Venom and me on your tongue (au)

The incredulous gazes lingered on me as I picked my way through the faded yellow painted yet shimmering corridor of Seoul National University. The hall was unsurprisingly quiet yet I could hear millions of voices amassing inside my head. 

"Man, I don't know why she refused to out on a date with me. Does she think I'm some perv?" An unknown voice reverberated through the ivory walls that held the ambiance for the poorly constructed lockers. 

"Who knows what's going on in someone's mind, dude. Leave her be" The friend of the male who had just spoken the previous sentence voiced out, an arm loosely hanging over his mate's shoulder as they passed through me.

Yeah, no questions people can't read what's going on in someone's mind. Well...I believed so, until yesterday.

The alarm ringing had crippled my sleep away and my mom was already standing in front of me, ready to snooze the alarm and wake me up. I mean, she's jealous of the clock since it had taken her job to wake me up away and she was salty about it. I thought it was kinda cute and motherly of her not until I heard something unclear but unforgettable in my head.

Ahh, I wish Jungkook's dad would come home early today~

The longing to sleep a little more had dissolved into thin air and I jolted up, my eyes so wide they looked like they'd come out of my sockets if I heard another sentence through mom's mouth.

"M-mom. What did you say just now?" I had asked in bewilderment but her expressions were undaunted as she looked at me with confusion.

"What? I didn't say anything" My mom's words had baffled me more because I was sure that I heard her speak something or maybe think something.

A gasp liberated through my mouth as the conclusion of my debate dawned upon me and I looked at mom who was staring at me with her mouth shut and yet I could hear her uncontrollable thoughts that were running through her mind.

And suddenly, on a Monday morning, in front of my dear mother, I gained the ability to read people's thoughts.

Coming back to college, I walked through the physically silent corridor towards my classroom while listening to people's complaints and confessions in my mind.

Fuck, I forgot my homework at home. That bitch is gonna murder my ass today.

Wish you luck, buddy.

I really want my girlfriend to understand that I want to lick her sweaty and hairy armpits.

Gross.

Only if anyone from here can guess that I'm not wearing any underpants today.

What in the world?

I sighed, channeling the weird thoughts of people to ignorance, and entered the classroom. Just when I was about to sit down on my assigned seat, a powerful hand grabbed my collar, making me turn towards the person.

There we go, the person I was least desiring to encounter today. Meet my bully, Kim Taehyung. He's rude, insensitive, but quite lanky for his behavior. Ever since I entered the gates of this college, I had locked gazes with my fate. My fate looked at me with his blue-lense-covered eyes and blonde hair, which surprisingly befitted him, and somehow I was destined to this man ever since that day.

And not in a good way.

It's not that I can protect myself from him, I had muscles and everything since I like working out, but heavy dosage of protein and supplements can't help you build confidence. 

And how can I not be aware of him, when he's the school's "it" guy. I'd probably be expelled if I were to raise any voice against him.

No words were exchanged between us as Taehyung simply dragged me out of the classroom. I already knew where we're gonna go and what's gonna happen. The same old showers of vulgar and hateful words on me and some kicks in the stomach. Well, his beating doesn't hurt that much since he still has a long way to get those muscles and power kicks into action, but I still have to endure everything until he's satisfied.

A deafening sound resounded in the dingy bathroom, the collars of my shirt were already crumpled and now, so was my whole shirt. Apparently, I was thrown on the wall, my back collapsing with the white-tiled wall.

I would have been wary of the boy smirking at me while keeping his leg above my shoulder if today hadn't been a peculiar day for me. 

God, I seriously don't wanna read his hateful thoughts about me.

"You fucking dumbshit, how many times have I told you not to enter the class without my permission" There we go, venom dripped through this man's words as he looked down on me, socially and physically.

Oh my god

I flinched as I could hear Taehyung's deep and husky voice ringing inside my mind.

Jungkook looks so hot today

My eyes widened as I looked at Taehyung who had the same inalterable crude expressions over his face.

I blinked as fast as I could, looking at Taehyung's face as if this is the first time I am seeing a creature like this standing in front of him.

Although, the moment and shock didn't last for long and I was pushed further into the wall by Taehyung's foot digging its way inside my shoulder. 

"What the fuck you looking at me like that?" Taehyung spat but right now I wasn't very worried about the words he was speaking but the words he was thinking about.

Omg omg omg omgosh. Jungkook just looked at me

I whipped my head up to look up at Taehyung who was still glaring at me while almost breaking my clavicle.

I couldn't figure out how this was happening or why, all I know are the contradictions Taehyung is presenting in front of me. He's spitting venom through his tongue yet honey flows through his mind. 

"You fucking good for nothing guy, I bet you don't even have a girlfriend to fuck" Taehyung chuckled out his annoying laughter that was unable to faze me today. The anticipation of wanting to know what was going in his mind was overpowering my conscience.

Please don't have a girlfriend, please don't have a girlfriend, please don't have a girlfriend.

The sentence boomed inside my head like a chant and I don't know why but my lips automatically curled into an inward smile. Maybe this is the side effect of this ability, but I am finding Taehyung utterly cute today; well, at least his thoughts.

"Huh?! What the fuck you smiling at, you pig!" Taehyung yelled, banging his fist on the wooden door but ended up whining with pain. I wanted to laugh but then this would get over sooner.

Fuuuuuccckkkkk! He just smiled. Oh my god, he's so cute. 

The science won't believe me if I said, I'm feeling quite pleased by all this and that it's making me blush insanely.

Ugh, I just want him to fuck me so bad

The saliva that was about to be gulped down my throat got stuck there, blocking my airways, resulting in a chaos of coughing. I was choking, I was choking badly. Well, who wouldn't choke when your bully is thinking about getting fucked by you?

I just stared at Taehyung in bewilderment, my heart palpitating, and an uncommon fire of burning desires unlocking in my soul.

I want him to fill me up instead of some toy. I want him to ruin me.

All we did was stare at each other silently, Taehyung somewhat glaring at me while I had some undiscovered expressions over my face that even he couldn't figure out.

My heart twitched at his words. I gulped my nervousness, eeriness, and elation down my throat with my saliva.

What I was about to do would have never happened if not for this superpower. I stood up, removing Taehyung's foot from my shoulder, which surprised Taehyung gravely. Even I was surprised at my actions.

But this is all your fault, Taehyung. 

As I pushed Taehyung against the wall, I could see the earnest flabbergast in Taehyung's eyes.

The upcoming situation was unpredictable because I, myself, didn't know what I was about to do.

All I could feel was thrill rushing through every vein of my mind because now, I had the upper hand.