Library (au)

The brunette sat in the library, drumming his fingers over the wooden, recently varnished long table and looking around, the dimly lit lamp light hanging over his head, a book kept in front of him which he had kept open but upside down as if he was reading the book but not.

His eyes spotted the same black hair, sipping the hot espresso from his white plastic cup, totally focused over the book which he was currently reading which the brunette assumed to be 'new moon'. In these past five months, the brunette had analysed that the black haired male loves to read romantic fantasy novels.

The sound of the book closing was heard in the brunette's ears as he quickly stood up from his place as if he had been waiting for this movement.

He briskly walked towards the section behind the fantasy novels and stood there, biting his lips as he waited for the ravenette to come and pick his book.

The ravenette went towards the 'twilight' section and picked the book he wanted to read, he was about to carry on when he saw two eyes looking at him from the place he had taken the book away. He tilted his head, confusion growing in his mind as he walked closer towards the book shelf.

A whispered squeak let out of his mouth as he saw the guy with brown hair looking at him.

"H-hey" the brunette stuttered as his eyes lowered due to embarrassment

"Do you want a book?" the ravenette asked as he slowly played with his mullet, a thing he does when he's nervous or shy

"N-no, i-i just wanted to give you this" the brunette took a piece of neat and thick pink colored paper from the back of his jeans and with shaky hands, gave it to the ravenette

The raventte had the pink glow on his cheeks as he took the paper, his cheeks visible in the dimly lit library

He then without a word walked towards his place and started reading his book. The brunette out of tension started to sweat as he sat on his chair, too shy to look at the ravenette again.

The black haired boy when saw the brunette not looking at him, opened the piece of paper and read the beautifully written letter.

Hey,

This is jungkook, i am scared to ask you in person but would you go out for a coffee with me? I have been seeing you in the library since the past five months. I hope you consider my request.

A small smile crept over the ravenette's cupid lips as he, for a second, looked at the brunette to see him in his own world, pouting and nervous. He quickly scribbled over the paper and kept it in the book

Seeing the black haired get up the brunette quickly snapped his head towards him. The coal haired kept the book in the shelf, gave a small smile to the other and shyly got out of the library.

The brunette almost ran towards the previous place the former was standing and took the piece out of the book

I would love to,

The boy who has had a crush over you since 5 months

<3

You don't know how hard the brunette squealed mentally when he read that. He, in a hurry got out of the building, panting and looking here and there for the black haired, only to find him leaning over the bricked wall, shyly with his coffee and book in his hand. A smile crept over the brunette as he reached the older and stood in front of him

"Shall we go?" he asked as the ravenette could only nod. The brunette took his hand in his and walked away towards the coffee shop with his crush.

 The brunette took his hand in his and walked away towards the coffee shop with his crush

Nice to meet you