As a child (angst)

Jungkook came in, breaking all the tradition, all the formality. Had he asked his mother to approach his father to speak to the town's best clinical tutor? Never, instead he wanted them to admit him in the world's best medical college. Yet, his father declined. Why? Cause he wanted him to learn the profundity of the subject while jungkook just wanted to study to become the best doctor in the world.

He came on a winter's eve. He pounded on the door while a cold rain beat on the shuttered verandah. Jungkook knew who it was, so he groaned and snubbed the calling of the doors. The maid knew better as she opened the door and let the poor man in, taking his drenched coat in one hand and his doctor's suitcase in other.

She was nervous. She felt he was being treated unfair, but she was in no position to protest the wrongs.

"Welcome, mr. kim. Should i take you to master's room?" she asked in a small voice and the tutor-cum-doctor, supposedly known as dr. kim taehyung in the town looked at her with pity. He knew she was feeling sympathy towards him but what could he do, he knew he would be disliked since being "taught by a tutor" wasn't the dream of the then child, jeon jungkook.

"Yeah" he replied in his deep voice and was then escorted to the lad's room.

Jungkook had no intentions to be present in the class, well...at least mentally.

Jungkook heard his soft scuffling footsteps, the creak of the door.

There entered a sodden brown haired tall guy, wearing the fashionably old clothes that surprisingly suited him.

Jungkook was perplexed

He knew it was weird to find his teacher pretty.

And that was what annoyed him more.

"Hello, jungkook. I'm your tutor, kim taehyung. Nice to meet you" 

His voice beamed inside jungkook's ears; a shine that's bottomless and never ending.

That's when he should have known, or basically, he knew that what that face and voice would mean to him.

Something he ought to have never imagined

____

Taehyung yawned as he looked at the notes in front of him. He has to finish them before before the deadline, he has procrastinated enough already; thinking about jungkook.

It has already been 5 years since he stopped teaching jungkook.

Time flows by so quickly. They surprisingly grew a lot closer than they ever imagined.

So close yet so distant, that that distance always makes taehyung cry and gives him complimentary sleepless nights.

Taehyung's bound to be grateful to jungkook's father since he has done a lot for him, he's obliged to not to do anything that would make him a bad person in his eyes.

But love is uncontrolled, it doesn't conceive discrimination or differences.

It just happens.

Since then, taehyung hasn't been able to forget jungkook.

The most beautiful part of his life.

He and naomi were sitting, trying to think of ways to complete the notes somehow when the assistant suddenly brought a calling card to taehyung who was confused.

"Who is it at this hour?" Taehyung asked as he took the calling card from the maid's hand and looked at it.

"Jeon Jungkook, Kobe Dental College" Taehyung read it out aloud. Naomi recognized the name. Taehyung heard a soft intake of air.