The Gamer's Building (smut)

Jungkook yawned as he stretched his arms out and cracked his knuckles. He's been playing Overwatch since 4 am and it's 8 right now. With lack of sleep, the boy ruffled his already messed up hair and got out of his chair and went in the kitchen to prepare a hot cup of coffee for himself as he needs energy to play games for another hour.

 With lack of sleep, the boy ruffled his already messed up hair and got out of his chair and went in the kitchen to prepare a hot cup of coffee for himself as he needs energy to play games for another hour

Jeon Jungkook, 24, makes his earning by playing games and streaming over several platforms. And to say, it's going till now. He's pretty rich, owning a whole building to himself where he lives all by himself since he has to scream and blast songs, even at 4 am in the morning and having neighbors would just be annoying, so having a private building was worth it. But the only thing was that, since a few months, some millionaire guy has been contacting him to sell his building to their company so they can build it as their headquarters, and jungkook was so not up for the deal since he's really comfy here and moving and everything would be too much for him.

At first, he thought that the problem would be solved if he plainly refused but then the millionaire's assistants kept contacting him, and as a result, he had to change his number, but that wasn't of any help too since they found his contact information back. Then when everything was of no use, they kept showing up at his house, asking him to sell the building to them. Jungkook might have even thought of selling but then they came up with drooling offers at his doorsteps; with hampers, cheques and a lot of other materialistic things which angered jungkook since what do they think of him? He's some money-chaser who wants to give away the building for something in exchange? And the thought of giving them the building vanished from his mind.

After a month or so, the company and the assistants stopped contacting him, and he was finally at ease. But one day, someone knocked on his door. He groaned knowing that it must be one of the assistant of the millionaire, but there was a handsome man standing in front of him, wearing floral printed shirt and flare pants—quite a quirky style in jungkook's mind—a bouquet in his hands and smiling a boxy smile at him.

"Uhh....Who are you?" jungkook asked in confusion.

"Oh. I'm sorry, i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Taehyung and i'm the owner of Kim Company" he said and handed the bouquet to jungkook and bowed.

"Oh so you're that annoying millionaire who keeps sending his assistants to tempt me into selling the building?" 

"Yes—I mean, no! I am sorry, if i ever caused you any inconvenience, jungkook-ssi. I am here to apologize for that too and to make you understand properly why we need your building for this project" taehyung said, taking his pink sunglasses off, which made jungkook burst into laughter, he doesn't know why.

 I am here to apologize for that too and to make you understand properly why we need your building for this project" taehyung said, taking his pink sunglasses off, which made jungkook burst into laughter, he doesn't know why