Wrong (smut, au)

Jungkook's fingers travelled to taehyung's side as he dug his nails inside the other's smooth skin, the other mewling at jungkook's cold fingertips touching his burning body. Jungkook looked at taehyung, satisfied with the other's flustered expression.

"You like this, you little slut?" Jungkook asked as he snaked his hand towards taehyung's throat, choking him as he pleaded to breathe but lowkey loved it.

The satin sheets beneath the two was crippled, taehyung lying on it, half naked and jungkook's white shirt half opened, his hardened shaft exposed to air, dripping with a mix of precum and saliva. Taehyung shut his eyes because he was trying to focus on how to breathe but jungkook yanked his hair, making him look at him.

"When i talk, you should look at me. Do you understand?" jungkook growled making taehyung shiver just from his voice as he nodded like the submissive bitch he was.

"Good. Now i want you to sit up and suck me off" jungkook ordered but taehyung found it difficult to stand up since he was still weak from the previous round they had but jungkook had no time to wait for taehyung to stand up.

so he just shoved the other on the bed, his hands on the sides of taehyung's head as he shoved his cock inside taehyung's mouth, who pressed his hands over jungkook's thigh to signal him to wait for a second, shutting his eyes close in the process but he knew jungkook won't stop as the other was face fucking him already.

He gagged as jungkook thrusted deep inside his mouth, his inner throat burning everytime the other's huge cock struck it. But what can he even say, he loves it.

Jungkook quickly pulled out from taehyung's mouth and pulled the other in a kiss, tongues clashing with each other as jungkook tightly held the other's waist while taehyung had his arms around jungkook's neck.

Looks so lovely doesn't it? But it's the totally opposite.

Jungkook latched his mouth to taehyung's neck, creating dark and purple hickeys over the already marked areas, darkening the spot. Proud of his "creation".

Seeing the other looks so pretty under him, all undressed, his blonde locks dampened with sweat and such erotic expressions over his celestial face. Jungkook couldn't wait anymore, the sight itself makes him harder than before. He really has never seen such a beautiful human being with such a perfect body.

But one thing was killing him today, taehyung wasn't behaving like his usual self today. He was.....getting distant all the time when usually he is so active while they have sex. And jungkook is not happy with this.

Jungkook prodded his saliva slicked dick over taehyung's puckered hole, already prepared by jungkook's fingers to take in his huge dick. He grunted as he pushed inside the other while the latter whimpered, they were already on the third round and yet taehyung was still so tight, it surprises jungkook everytime. No one does it like taehyung.

Taehyung had averted the gaze from jungkook, which confused the former. He thrusted slowly as he asked.

"What's the matter with you, taehyung?" he asked, his hands placed on taehyung's knees as he thrusted inside taehyung.

"Don't you know, jungkook?" taehyung looked at jungkook, teary eyed and jungkook knew where this was gonna go as he sighed. He decided to ignore the awkward moment and just finish this as he thrusted faster and deeper than before making taehyung moan and forget everything.

He took taehyung's hands and placed them behind his neck but taehyung had removed them and kept them on the side, clenching the sheets. Jungkook did not like this since taehyung would always hold his neck and pull him close and kiss him whenever they would fuck.

He still fucked him so good, so deep that taehyung rolled his eyes to the back of his head and drooled all over himself which made jungkook a bit contended.

Taehyung grunted as he splattered his cum all over him and jungkook, shivering from his high while jungkook's thrusts had turned sloppy and soon he came inside taehyung making him moan.

He pulled out of taehyung, sat by the bed for a second before getting up and starting to wear his clothes. But he found it weird when he saw taehyung still lying on the bed, looking at him with a undefined gaze.

And he knew what was gonna happen. He rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"Look taehyung, i know that you love me but you're looking in the wrong place for my love, don't think because you're with me this is real." (ZAYN OMG IFLY) jungkook said with a pitiful gaze at taehyung who sat up, wearing his shirt as jungkook looked at him, confused.

"I know. You really showed that some people are meant to be loved while others just naked and of course i'm the latter" taehyung scoffed.

"You could find someone better than me, taehyung. I'm just a shithead that looks only for sex"  how ironic it is that even if jungkook said so, he was not willing to let go of taehyung because "taehyung has such a perfect body"  that he has grown used to it and he perhaps can't find someone this perfect to fuck. 

Taehyung chuckled, sarcastically.

"You never realized that i don't need someone better but i just need you to get better for me?" taehyung looked at jungkook and the latter flinched a bit because this is the first time he has seen taehyung crying, out of the bed.

"I'm so sorry but i have already explained you my reasons tae--" jungkook was cut off by taehyung.

"I've finally realized, jungkook. So we don't need to do this anymore" taehyung said, wearing his pants and coming closer to jungkook who smiled, thinking this love shit would finally be stopped.

"Whatever this was, is over, jungkook. Thank you for the time i've spent with you but i won't be doing sex with you anymore" taehyung said and prepared to leave while the other just stood frozen, eyes widened, too shocked to comprehend what taehyung said.

And for the first time, he feared losing someone. 

Not just their body, but their whole presence.

And just, for that very moment, he wished that his coward self, his bigger demeanor, his past self would build the courage to hug the other and stop him from leaving.

And tell him how much he actually loved him too.