If you were mine (au)

Warning: Power Bottom Tae 😏

The black haired vampire walked inside the bar, his fangs poking out of his mouth, eyes as red as blood.

He was surely flexing his muscles through his skin fit turtle-neck sweater and tight jeans which was covered with chains.

He had a sharp jawline, piercing eyes, a prominent frown over his eyebrows as if he was always pissed of something..... everything.

He loved submissive people

He loved submissive people. He loved how humans were scared whenever he comes, they are even scared of his name.

Jeon jungkook.

He loved keeping the humans on his toes. As if they were the dust of his shoes.

"Fucking submissives" he scoffed and smirked when he saw the people of the bar freaking out when he entered the bar.

His boyfriend was clinging to him. Yes, he dated submissives too. He kept them as his pets, his prized possessions. No one was as dominating as him, not even other vampires.

His boyfriend had this small figure which jungkook would mercilessly fuck and then forget about them. He won't even care if they ask for some love from him. As if they think he'll listen to submissives.

He sat on the throne like chair while his boyfriend sat beside jungkook's feet.

Jungkook would always feel satisfied seeing him sit in front of him like that. It makes him feel more dominating.

He licked his fangs as he looked for his prey for today.

He would always go to different bars, look for his prey and then suck their blood out, leaving them to rot.

His eyes hunted for his prey and finally his senses twitched.

He found his prey.

Dancing and flirting with boys, smirking and his blonde hair shining in the bar light.

Fuck, he was pretty and intimidating.

And looked submissive to jungkook.

He was so pretty that jungkook's intentions changed.

He won't just get the other's sweet smelling blood but also fuck him senselessly.

Jungkook licked his lips before slightly kicking his boyfriend and pointing at the guy. His boyfriend quickly nodded before running towards the said man and tapping on his shoulder.

Jungkook looked at the two who were talking and smirked.

He'll walk to me like the submissive man he is.

The man looked at jungkook at their eyes met. Jungkook smirked as he gestured the man to come to him with his fingers.

The man just smirked which confused jungkook.