11

"Wait. He really said that?" Hwasa gushed as she tried to keep up with your steps. You sighed without averting your gaze from the busy hall.

"Yes, Hwasa," you heaved out a heavy breath.

The girl scoffed amusedly, shaking her head. "I don't know about you, but my opinion—he really likes you. A hundred percent."

You halt your steps, automatically stopping hers too. The girl looked at you expectantly. "No offense but I'm really not in the mood for your sweet talks."

The Alpha looked a bit taken aback, but she remained calm. She knew you were still snappy about the situation you're currently in. "Sorry," she sent you a tight lipped smile.

"No, I'm sorry," you sighed, "I'm shouldn't get mad at you for trying to cheer me up."

Hwasa nodded understandingly, patting your shoulder. "It's okay," she sent you a warm smile. You mouthed a thanks before continuing your steps.

Minutes of being suffocated by the cramped hall, both of you finally arrived at the cafeteria to have your lunch. The cafeteria was also crowded to say the least but thankfully not as much as the hall. Hwasa told you to wait in the usual seat while she takes both her and your lunch.

Once you're seated in the booth in the back of the room, you heard Hwasa calling your name. Shouting as if you have no ears. You winced at her loud voice, amused but slightly embarrassed with all of the attentions that were now on you.

"Puddings or shortcakes?!" Hwasa asked with her usual cheerful tone. You pursed your lips, ignoring all the stares. 

"Puddings," you answered simply, smiling at your friend.

The girl winked at you before averting her gaze back to the buffet. You watched her as she put a cup of mango pudding to your tray and walked back to the table slowly with two trays in her hands. You mirrored her grin when she sat across of you.

"The pudding looks good, not gonna lie," Hwasa eyed your dessert. 

"Have mine then," you offered.

But Hwasa shook her head with a pout. "I'm on a diet," she sulked. "No dessert for a week," the girl sighed dramatically.

"Your loss," you childishly stuck out your tongue. 

Hwasa rolled her eyes with a scowl. "I have nothing to loose," she convinced lamely in which you simply grin in return.

Hwasa was honestly happy to see you finally joking around again. She had enough of seeing you getting all worked up by the whole imprinted news. She missed you—the usual you. So when she heard you laughed and saw you smiling, it warmed her heart as a friend. I mean who wants their best friend to be sad all the time, right?

The two of you ate the lunch with a moan of ecstasy. You got nothing in your stomach since Hwasa spilled the pot of chicken soup that she made that morning. Hwasa's face was practically stuffed with burgers and salads. And you? You're already on your dessert.

Both of you took advantage of the lunch time to catch-up with everything that you've been missing up since you were literally isolating yourself from the outside world in Hwasa's apartment. The girl even told you about her sister's upcoming wedding and that she's going to be one of the bridesmaid.

"I prefer the rosegold, to be honest. It looks elegant," you commented, resting your head on your hand. Hwasa hummed with her mouth full.

"You sure? It's a bit cheaper than the red one though, I'm kinda doubting the quality," the girl said as she observed the photo on her phone screen.

"Quality?" you scoffed. Hwasa nodded with a pout. 

You assured her with a swat of your hand. "It's Versace, girl. No need to doubt the quality."

"Yeah, you got a point there," she asked for a high five. You simply winked at her.

"I'll send you a photo when I visit the store," Hwasa picked up her sandwich, "I'm going with my mom so she could—"

All of a sudden, a loud chattering echoed through the large cafeteria. Hwasa, disgruntled that her sentence was cut off, she turned around to see the commotion. As soon as she caught the sight of the infamous group of boys by the doorway, she immediately and furiously tapped your arm.

You looked up from your phone with a frown, not liking it when someone pull your attention from your online book. "What?"

Hwasa widened her eyes as a signal. She not-so-secretly gestured to the boys. You followed her thumb, finding the sight of a certain Alpha. You may not be able to see clearly since he's far away from you, but you swore you saw a hint of blush on his cheeks.

Jungkook was trying to stand by the cafeteria door—blocking the rest of his friends from getting in. Namjoon, the one with silver hair, was pushing the boy but Jungkook didn't even budge. The man's face was contorted, sending knowing glance to the Bangtan members.

Finally, thanks to Jimin, Jungkook was out of the way. And as soon as they get in, they immediately pushed the youngest Alpha. To your surprise, they pushed him to your direction.

You shared knowing glances with Hwasa. But she simply shook her head, as oblivious as you are.

"For real guys, get off!" Jungkook tried to get rid of the boys while they didn't seem to listen to his pleas. Taehyung groaned in frustration, pushing the man by his ass. The poor boy widened his eyes, holding his backside.

"Go to her, you coward," Yoongi hissed through his teeth so nobody would hear except the boys.

You saw Jungkook rubbed the nape of his neck, face flushed red. You didn't even have the time to react when he turned his neck to look at you. Once your eyes met with his captivating orbs, your lungs stopped working.

His face brightened up as he caught your gaze. His signature smile painting his lips, sending weird tingly feelings to your stomach. You were captivated with his appearance. 12 hours of not seeing each other felt like it made him even more perfect in your eyes.

Jungkook was wearing a zipped up jacket (as seen on the pic at the start of this chap) that he completed the style with his usual tight jeans. The jeans was magnificent, complimenting his oh so wonderful thighs. And his hair? Ever so fluffy, you had the urge to run your hair through it.

Too caught up with his outstanding existence, you didn't realise when he stood directly beside your table. Hwasa was pulling her impressed look, scooting away slightly to give you privacy. You looked up to the tall man, but instantly regretting it when you saw his blinding smile. Your cheeks felt like burning. Despite all the students in the cafeteria, you felt like there's no one else but you and him.

"Hey, angel," Jungkook smiled down at you. You were literally screaming in the inside.

"Hi," you managed to croak out without stuttering. You saw Jungkook grinned, his pink cheeks puffing up cutely. The young Alpha averted his gaze to pull something out of his lunch bag, catching your attention.

He then showed it to you shyly. "I got something for you," he said, encouraging all the butterflies in your stomach to tickle harder. You averted your gaze from his face to the white container.

"What's that?" you asked curiously as you looked back to his galaxy orbs.

Jungkook rubbed his nape anxiously before answering with his shy grin on view. "I made brownies," he chuckled.

You widened your eyes in surprise. "F—For me?" Your heart didn't expect this.

The young Alpha nodded proudly. "For you," he pushed the container to you in which you accepted with a shocked face.

"I bought the right flour this time," Jungkook smiled, reminiscing his failed attempt to make the cake yesterday.

You chuckled along with him, observing the container before looking up. "Thank you," you blushed.

Jungkook nodded, pointing at the object in your grip. "Enjoy," he sent you a gorgeous grin that made you swore if he smiles at you once again, you would pass out.

"I will," you mirrored his expression.

The man sighed happily at the sight of your smile, it was beautiful in his eyes. You were beautiful. He felt his heart swarmed in fondness and warmth that he grew to love since he accepted his feelings towards you at the time you visited the dorm. The young Alpha swore he could die happily at the moment with your smile infront of him.

"Jungkook?" you called the decent man, pulling him out of his trance.