12

Noisy. Annoying. Uncomfortable.

Yup. Those three words were enough to describe how you felt about the current situation. Hwasa and Taehyung were talking like there's no tomorrow. The way they laughed to the point that they looked like they were crying, it may look funny and amusing to other people. But for you, it's incredibly annoying. 

You had no idea why you're feeling a bit more sensitive, but you blamed the person infront of you. Perhaps it was because of him. Cos I mean, he's the one who put you on edge a few minutes ago.

Jungkook was seated across of you, not bothering to join the other two Alphas. It's not that they were talking about something he doesn't like—the opposite actually, they were talking about Overwatch which is his favourite game. But, no, he had no interest in talking to them at the moment. All he did was smiled at them when they spared him a glance.

He kept his eyes trained on you. The only person he was interested in.

Jungkook awkwardly shifted on his seat before nudging your outstretched hand on the table. You warily glanced at him. He smiled once both of your eyes met.

But you? No, you didn't smile. Instead, your lips gaped on it's own. Your eyes wide as you ogled the young Alpha. It felt weird and tingly, the way his simple smile could lightened up your heart. But you couldn't blame him, his smile was a sight to see. Even the saddest person on earth would probably smile if they see Jungkook's pearly white teeth. His eyes were literally the galaxy and his smile was captivating, God really took His time on making him huh. You're thankful though, I mean he's—

"Shit!" you exclaimed, standing up abruptly to prevent your macchiato from spilling on your shirt.

Hwasa let out a small gasp as she paused her conversation with Taehyung. You swore you saw Jungkook shifting on his chair from the corner of your eyes. But Hwasa's voice rang through your ear, pulling you from your thoughts.

"My goodness," Hwasa reached out for your chest, covering it with her hands. You looked down at what she was doing and instantly felt like wanting to burn yourself to the ground when you saw the see-through shirt. Your burgundy lace bra was showing because of the damped fabric.

Taehyung squeaked at the sight, being the respectful man he was. "Quick girl, cover her! People might look!" he used both his hands to cover his eyes.

You were too busy being shock to realise that Jungkook was now standing beside you. He looked around warily, his jaw clenching when he saw a few pair of hungry eyes that were eyeing you. 

"Let me," he said, referring to Hwasa's hands that were shaking as she tried to cover you. She nodded with a sigh, putting her hands away but didn't move from her position.

Jungkook used his right hand to shield your cleavage. His larger hand did much better than Hwasa's smaller ones. He then unzipped his jacket, his left hand taking turn with his right hand to cover you as he undressed. Your heart deflated for a bit once you saw the white t-shirt underneath his flannel—but of course, you didn't expect him to really undress in a crowded café.

Looking around one last time to glare at those pervert eyes, he finally put on his jacket on your smaller figure. A cheeky grin made it's way on his lips once he slipped both of your arms in the long sleeves. His heart swelled with fondness when he saw the way the jacket looked too big on you.

You pouted when you realise that he was laughing at you. The man mentally cooed at your puckered lips. But his face turned serious as he tried to zip up the jacket. Now it's your turn to smile at his cuteness.

"Done," he breathed out in relief. You looked down at the shirt you were wearing, internally dying at the scent of Jungkook lingering on your body.

"My God!" Hwasa squealed, smiling at the both of you, "you're a saviour, Jungkook."

The man chuckled at the girl, not surprised anymore with her cheery nature. You simply shook your head at her. Hwasa pulled your hand to sit you down, giving you a sly smirk in the process while Jungkook walked back to his seat across of you, sharing a knowing glance with Taehyung.

"So where were we?" Taehyung smiled kindly at Hwasa. The female Alpha let go of your arm.

You mentally snort at the way she looked so determined to talk about whatever topic they were talking about. You felt Jungkook's gaze on you but you didn't bother to look up, not wanting to get anymore flustered.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot," Hwasa lightly laughed, "we're talking about Eunha's gift for my last birthday."

At the sound of your name, you abruptly looked up from your empty coffee cup. "What's wrong with the gift I gave you?" 

"Nothing's wrong. It's just I like the one Moonbyul gave me more than yours," she shrugged nonchalantly in which receiving a rather loud snort from Taehyung.

You widened your eyes and feigned a gasp at her words. "You little—"

The whole table laughed at the mini quarrel. Even Jungkook let out a chuckle. 

"Talking about presents, you guys should guess what Bangtan gave me for my 15th birthday," Taehyung said after calming down.

Hwasa raised a brow questioningly, curious on what did he got on his birthday. Jungkook was chuckling as he reminisced the particular moment and you couldn't help but stare at his contagious smile.

"It was a bed sheet with their faces on it—like literally their faces!" Taehyung said out loud, of course with Hwasa laughing along. You simply shook your head as you didn't find the story that hillarious.

Jungkook nudged your outstretched finger and gave you a knowing look, gesturing to the man next to him.

'He's weird' he mouthed with a look.