15

"Taehyung," you hissed, immediately muffling his words with your hand, "are you seriously asking me that?" He pulled away amusedly with an unreadable stare in his eyes.

"That's a yes then." He talked a volume lower once he saw Jungkook's eyes looked over to the door.

Taehyung cursed with a smile, "This is getting interesting, no lie."

"Okay now shut up," you pulled him inside by the collar of his jacket, "don't utter a word about what happened once you're inside."

"Yes ma'am, your word is save with me," he zipped his mouth, metaphorically of course. Your eyes shot a one last glance at the blue head before getting in. Him following right behind your steps.

"What were you doing back there?" Jungkook asked, high-key glaring at the smiling man behind you. If you squint your eyes, you would see his friends sharing knowing glances.

You make sure to lock the door before facing the crowd of seven men, Taehyung now sat next to Hoseok. "Don't you sound a bit too jealous, Jeon?" The only blonde haired in the room, Jimin, snickered.

The man simply gulped down the wine when the youngest of the group widened his eyes. "The hell—"

"Now now," Namjoon wiped the nugget crumbs on his curved lips, "we don't want to scare Eunha with that, don't we?"

"You say that as if she hasn't fall in love with our bubbly pie," Jimin bumped his shoulder with Jungkook's to make it clear who 'mr bubbly' is. The said man almost choked on his drink.

"Hey," Hoseok rubbed the young Alpha's neck, but of course, with a knowing smirk on his lips, "pause that teasing guys, can you not see how flustered he is?" Jungkook could only rolled his eyes at their banters. Now completely giving up on stopping them.

"Stop with those, smiley. You can't even let the lady sit," Jin said after coming back from the toilet, his eyes gesturing to the empty pillow spot next to Hoseok. It seems like Taehyung moved to sit on the spot beside Yoongi, so you can have a sit on his previous spot.

"Wha—Oh sorry, Eunha," Hoseok smiled up at you, patting his hand on the cushion, "here sit."

You shook your head softly, failing on hiding the smile on your lips. You had been watching them having fun like kids to the point they forgot you were there. "No need to apologise, Hobi," you assured the man as you sat down between him and Tae.

"Hobi?" Jimin asked amusedly from across of you.

Hoseok simply put his arm around your shoulders, the scent of his giddiness wafting through the air. "I like her already," he grinned brightly.

"Watch out, man," Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook who in return rolled his eyes.

"Now you know why I don't want to invite you in the first place," the youngest took a sip of his wine. His lips now smeared with a little bit of red.