Prologue

In a world where women are superior to men.

There was a lady who rules the most powerful Empire.

She is cruel, she is a tyrant, she has no mercy.

She is known as the goddess of the battlefield who won several wars. Her intelligence is admirable that anyone in her kingdom cannot be compared to her. 

Anyone can define her as 'Perfect' for her beauty is incomparable.

This woman is Alarice De Aurelia. 

The ruler of the Aurelia Empire.

Empress Alarice is the most powerful woman in both wealth and magic. So of course, she deserves a harem, a bunch of beautiful men to show off. but despite having the most beautiful men as her husbands, she didn't even bother to take a single glance at any of them.

Which is a good choice because It'll be easier to Divorce them without any string of attachment to those boys.

"Your Highness! You cannot Divorce your husbands! It will tarnish your reputation"

I rolled my eyes as I sat comfortably on my throne while playing with my crown. "Says who? You? They are my husbands and I am their master, of course, I could do whatever I want to do with them. Why? do you want me to kill them instead?"

"Your highness! No! But those Princes are the symbol of our treaty with the other kingdoms. How can you Divorce them all?" The woman continued her complaints. "Besides, how can you conceive an heir without any husbands?"

"That's my problem, not yours alright? and it's not like I will kill my husbands. In fact, I am already generous by only divorcing them." 

"B-but Your Highness!!!" The woman said.

"SHOO! Go away. I want to rest" I said as I motioned my hands to leave.

Acting like Alarice is tiring. Not because of her obligations to her kingdom but because of the nonsense of those nobles who kept blabbering about an heir! 

Arguments there, complaints that. 

I will never get used to this even if they insist on complaining every day about me.

If Alarice is here she might've handled the situation easily.

Ah yes right. Who am I? I'm not the real Alarice. 

How did I get here again? 

I was killed by a truck.

I was only a normal human being passing on a road. I was reading a novel at that time. I didn't notice a truck coming in my direction...  The truck hit me and then poof! I died and I am now Empress Alarice.

Alarice is a side character in a romance fantasy novel. She doesn't have any important role but she is known as a great ruler. One of her husbands, the prince of the north is the second male lead of the novel. That prince asked the Empress for his freedom because he loves the FL. Since the Empress doesn't really care about him, she lets him go.

And that's the only scene where the Empress showed up in the novel.

I took a piece of grape from the golden bowl beside me. "Right, tomorrow was the time where the Prince of North will ask me for his freedom. I will only deal with the nine more men"

Actually, I was shocked when I got transmigrated into Alarice's body. Like, Come on! This must be a bad joke! I don't like responsibilities and obligations. Plus the fact that this body has a Harem. It's not like I don't want any handsome beauties, but for truck-kun's sake! I'm not a fan of Harem.

Those handsome beauties will only rot in my care.

They should go and scatter their race.

The real reason why I want to divorce them all is that I plan to leave this kingdom and live in a peaceful province. To do that, I should cut my ties to every people in this kingdom and find a suitable person who will inherit my throne. Sounds easy but the truth it is not.

Anyway, This body has 10 beautiful men in her Harem. Four official husbands and the remaining six are only her concubines. 

I miserably laid my body on a soft comfy bed. "I currently have 10 men on my harem. But the other woman officials and nobles have 20 or 30" I puffed my cheeks while thinking of those vicious women. "Since when did my world turned upside down?"

Anyway, The reason why women are more superior to men in this world is because of magic. The majority of women who can wield magic in this world is about 90% and magic is the measure of strength here that's why men can't go against women.

Unlike in my real world. The situation of society here is reverse. If on earth, it is women who often get discrimination from men, in this world it is different. 

I heave out a deep sigh. "Divorcing my own harem might be difficult. Since men in this world are vulnerable. I have to consider their situation" I said. "What a hassle, If I really insist on divorcing them, it might cause war. Alarice can handle this war, but I am not her."

"That woman is right. Divorcing them is quite absurd." 

I closed my eyes to fall asleep but I heard the door on my opening. "Who's the insolent fool who entered my room without any permission?" I asked in a cold tone. Good thing that I can still use the skills of the real owner of this body.

A man with platinum golden hair entered the room. I noticed him fidgeting his palm as he hesitantly took a step to come in my direction. "Y-your Majesty" he called me in a shaky tone. 

WTF?

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked seriously as I grab the knife under my pillow.

I thought the man would answer my question, but my eyes went wide when his knees suddenly fell to the ground. "Your Majesty! Please don't throw me away!"

"What?"