Natasha - Relax

Your whole body ached, you were covered in bruises and your bones hurt and you felt like at any given moment you were just going to fall apart from exhaustion.

"Someone's looking beat." Clint chuckled.

You groaned and slumped at the table, throwing an apple in his general direction making him laugh even more.

"You try training with Cap..." you grumbled.

"I'll take a hard pass." He snickered.

You looked up and narrowed your eyes at him, sticking your middle finger up before grabbing another apple and taking a bite into it.

"He's the only person I can train with because he matches my skills in hand to hand combat."

"What about Nat, have you tried training with her instead?" Tony asked.

You shook your head up and stood with a groan, stretching your body as you tossed the remains of the apple into the bin.

"I already train with her in weapons so."

You walked past and punched them both in the arms as you slipped by, heading to the lift with a grin.

"That's rude!" The boys yelled at the same time.

"No regrets! Anyways I'm off for a shower and a nap so see ya later."

You went down to your floor and headed straight for your bathroom, turning the water on, you waited for steam to fill the room before stepping in.

As the hot water hit your skin you let out a groan, you could feel your body relaxing slowly, all the tension and pain working itself away.

"Damn maybe I need to take a break for a day or two.." you mumbled.

You stayed there for a little bit longer before getting out, drying yourself and changing into more comfortable clothing.

You headed straight to the bedroom after and climbed under your covers, letting out a content sigh as your body it the soft mattress.

You let yourself get comfortable and your eyes started to slip closed, but it didn't last long because there was a knock on your door.

"Come in..." You whined.

The person on the other side laughed and you instantly knew who it was and a wide smile spread across your face as they came in and softly closed the door.

"Hey Nat!" You sleepily called.

"Hey, heard you're being mean to Clint and Tony." She laughed walking over.

"They'll get over it."

Natasha laughed softly and sat on the edge of the bed, taking her shoes and jacket off.

"Come cuddle." You yawned.

"Yeah, yeah, hold on."

You grinned mischievously and shuffled back, lifting the quilt so she could climb under.

Once she had, you let it drop and cuddle into her, tucking your head under her chin and curled into a ball against her chest.

Natasha wordlessly wrapped her arms around your body, and rested her head above yours, curling your body to fit around your balled up form.

"Feeling any better?" She asked quietly.

"Still a bit sore..." you whispered.

"You're training too much, you need time to relax as well."

"I know!" You complained.

Natasha rolled her eyes at you and sighed heavily.

"You're resting tomorrow and you don't get a say."

"That mean cuddles?" You yawned.

"Yes, I'll cuddle you for a little bit but I've always got things to do."

You cheered and closed your eyes, a small smile on your face as you started to drift off to sleep