Steve - faded memories part 6

You skipped back to your room to quickly changed, pulling on a black dress, you sorted your hair out and pulled on some back combat boots.

Skipping back to meet the others you saw hem all dressed up, and Micheal came out, wearing a pure black suit, and pulling some black gloves on.

"You're really going to fight in a dress?" Count asked amazed.

"Well, I couldn't have my white in getting ruined now, could I?"

Everyone laughed and you all headed to a plane to get in.

"Allow me to try and speak to them first, I refuse to go straight to bloodshed."

"Of course you may." Steve nodded.

You stood up, wondering over to Natasha and Clint who were cleaning their weapons.

"I see, you work with guns, and Clint works with bow and arrows." You noted.

"Yeah, we all have a different skill set." Natasha Said.

They listened what everyone could do for you, and you nodded along, sitting on the floor in front of them.

"I see, is that why Bruce did not come?"

"Yeah, he doesn't like using Hulk."

"I understand that, sometime have a power is not all as good as it seems."

They nodded along, and you all just made small talk for the rest of the time. You mingled between the groups, though you kept your distance from Bucky and Steve.

"Are you ready?" Micheal whispered as the plane landed.

"Yes."

He nodded and you nodded back, the pair of you left first, the others lingering behind as you approached the old castle.

"Ah, you came." A smooth voice spoke.

"You must stop this immediately Rein, I did not give you this life so you could go around killing humans. You know we do not rely on humans for food, we can eat their food and animal blood."

"I grow tired of that though, we are the ultimate race! Immortal! Unkillable! Powerful! Why should we get along with them?"

Micheal sighed and looked down at the floor.

"We all once were humans. Humans in pain, who needed a new life."

"Exactly! All humans do is cause pain!"

"That's the beauty in humanity though." You replied, "yes, humans cause pain. Hey, that is what makes life beautiful."

The other vampire looked at you, narrowing his eyes towards you but he quickly relaxed upon seeing your red eyes.

"You have no memories of your past, yet still call humanity beautiful." He scoffed, "Micheal fills your head with fake dreams of living a peaceful life. How about you join us, have power and the whole world at your beck and call."

Rein jumped down and held his out towards you.

Micheal smiled softly at you as you looked over and you smiled back, taking his hand.

"No Rein, I refuse to join your bloodthirsty cause. Yes, Micheal May have big dreams, but he's achieved them, he lives in peace. The humans do not fear us, it is you they fear."

"Because I'm a god!"

At his scream, many vampires surround the place, their cold red eyes focused on you all.

"Fine, If you won't side with us, we'll kill you all. Sorry Micheal, it's time for a new age of vampires."

With that, vampires begun charging you. Yes, they were stronger than a normal person, but for you, they were no match, it was clear they had just been turned, they were weak and chaotic, not knowing how to fight.

You made easy work of some of them, not spilling a single drop of blood along the way.

More and more kept looking out, leaving you back to back with Clint who cursed lightly.

"They keep coming." He growled.

"Aim for the heart or the brain, easiest way to take them out. Let the others know."

"Right, thanks."

You smiled and jumped over to a group who had Natasha surrounded, leaving her no space to try shoot.

You grabbed two of them and threw them backwards, the other turned to you with a growl.

Each one that lunge you swiftly killed, nodding your head to the other woman.

"(Y/N)!"

You whipped your head around to Micheal who was struggling with some vampires. He pointed to the far said making your look, your eyes widened at Rein pinning Steve to a wall